THE BROWNS BOARD

Peyton Hillis and Montario Hardesty

steel88

I know its really really really early to even say this, but I have a really good feeling about this. They are the next mack and byner.

By this time Next year they will be splitting carries and killing defenses, and im willing to bet they will be causing teams to place a new premium on bruiser backs.

Who needs Adrian Peterson? :)

I know its really really really early to even say this, but I have a really good feeling about this. They are the next mack and byner.

By this time Next year they will be splitting carries and killing defenses, and im willing to bet they will be causing teams to place a new premium on bruiser backs.

Who needs Adrian Peterson? :)

When haven't teams put a premium on bruiser backs? Pittsburgh drafted Mendenhall because of his strength and size, otherwise they may have considered Chris Johnson. Hillis is nice tho and I'm a big Vickers fan. Delhomme is killing you guys though. He'll make a couple of throws and have everyone rallying and then bam, kick to the balls. Dude is awful.

When haven't teams put a premium on bruiser backs? Pittsburgh drafted Mendenhall because of his strength and size, otherwise they may have considered Chris Johnson. Hillis is nice tho and I'm a big Vickers fan. Delhomme is killing you guys though. He'll make a couple of throws and have everyone rallying and then bam, kick to the balls. Dude is awful.

If Wallace doesn't get injured I think we would be winning the game right now. We're driving now so who knows what can happen in the last 2 mins if we score and have all our timeouts left but still I don't know if we can pull this one out.

Archived