THE BROWNS BOARD

Are we quitting?!....

Yeah, I think you're overreacting. We've been doing what we do when it comes to ball control, but you guys have been tough in the red zone. Until we get a TD, I'm not comfortable at all with our offense. The concern I'd have is, with Jake in the game, is how badly Abraham is schooling Thomas, and I think he's the best OT in the biz...

Yeah, I think you're overreacting. We've been doing what we do when it comes to ball control, but you guys have been tough in the red zone. Until we get a TD, I'm not comfortable at all with our offense. The concern I'd have is, with Jake in the game, is how badly Abraham is schooling Thomas, and I think he's the best OT in the biz...

agreed. have never seen Thomas so thoroughly thumped. wtf.

Looks like this was a little prophetic. Abraham manhandled Thomas at the end there. It was a tough fought game, though. You guys have a great defense, and Hillis is a monster out there. If you had some receivers, you'd be in great shape. Without anyone to stretch the defense, we spent all day playing 10 yd defense. Good luck going forward. When you meet the Saints, put the beat down on em for us, lol

\

BUT HEY... There was a Mohammed Massaquoi sighting!!!! I think even Robo caught a pass, jesus H christ, WHAT?!!?!!?!

Lol...I can't believe how those 2 guys can't get it done. Just goes to show you playing in the SEC or Big 10 doesn't guarantee you any success, at least at the WR position.

We are in trouble,

Archived