THE BROWNS BOARD

Thoughts at halftime...

blowe

Hillis better be hurt. If Mangini is not playing him because of that fumble I will be fuming mad. Jerome cannot do anything right anymore. He can't break a tackle and he can hardly even get back to the LoS.

The penalties..

I'm getting REALLY sick of seeing them. False start on 3rd and 2 just kills me to see. Roughing the passer by Benard.. STUPID. We are shooting ourselves in the foot (again, and again, and again).

The defense..

They are playing decent. Just gave up the big run to Turner near the end of the second half, which was no good. Elam looked like a sissy bitch trying to tackle him up high. That play should have gone for 15 yards at the MOST. Besides that though, the secondary looks better. Eric Wright still cannot cover or tackle, but is playing better than he has the last two weeks.

My stream went down with about 2 minutes left and the Falcons in the red zone, but I see they didn't score so that's good news.

The offense..

Seneca Wallace is playing a really solid game. He threw 2 TD passes (that one to Mo Mass was a TD that was called incomplete. In my opinion, keep Wallace in even when Jake gets healthy again. This dude is not only managing the game enough not to lose, but he is making the passes needed to win. Not to mention, he is improving every single week.

The team..

This is all I asked for at the beginning of the season. The Browns were out of almost every game by the end of the second quarter. Not only are we playing competitive football, but our defense is knocking the heads off of some of the opposition and our offense has been putting up points. We aren't just competing...we are winning football games. We still need to learn to close like we did last week against the Bengals, but this is exactly the kind of improvement I was looking for. Anyone who is calling for Eric Mangini to be fired IS AN IDIOT.

Also, why was Delhomme in? Was it just for him to run the hurry up 2 minute drill or did Wallace get hurt? Sorry..my stream just came back so I missed a big 2 minutes of the game.

Anyways, hope we can pull out a win today. GOOOOO BROWNS WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Harrison is beyond terrible. I think the guy averages less than 2 yards per carry on the year. It's just awful to watch

Hillis is a tank and yes Harrison is awful. He was being labeled as the next big thing before the season began, what happened to all the pomp and circumstance? Oh it's because he's not very good. I guess I was right in the offseason. Oh and Delhomme is terrible but I've been singing that song for a while as well. You'll be worlds better as a team once you get a decent QB. Wallace is at least solid for now.

Hillis is a tank and yes Harrison is awful. He was being labeled as the next big thing before the season began, what happened to all the pomp and circumstance? Oh it's because he's not very good. I guess I was right in the offseason. Oh and Delhomme is terrible but I've been singing that song for a while as well. You'll be worlds better as a team once you get a decent QB. Wallace is at least solid for now.

Thank you Homotron for preaching the obvious.

HomoTroll parroting again.

Homotroll, everyone here knows Delhomme is damaged goods, we expect him to admit himself to a padded cell soon. It may be our saving grace if he does.

HomoTroll parroting again.

Homotroll, everyone here knows Delhomme is damaged goods, we expect him to admit himself to a padded cell soon. It may be our saving grace if he does.

I'm not trolling. Just stating the obvious. Everyone labeled him and Harrison the second coming of who knows who in the offseason.

Archived