THE BROWNS BOARD

Jake Delhomme... just retire.

BigBrownsFan

Im tired of an insidious coach that does not call a reg flag on a TD and an OC that has no vision...xxxx this team ban me if you want stan/admin but this shit is getting ridiculous blaming delhomme for the coach and OC"s bad calls..

Its becoming time to wish i could actually respect this fukin silent nameless regime but i cant and wont...maybe i am a mother fukin stooler fabn i the making... at least they play respectable football with the intent of trying fuk this regime and team, i need effort here not this crap!

xxxx you cry baby. You an GMP should be brothers.

Ya you xxxxin loser and others like ya get what you deserve...i want better and know now where to get it...fuk u and these fake fukin browns and there sorry ass owner... die happy a fukin loser goodbye!

LMAO, go buy your Steeler Jersey at Kmart Bandwagon xxxx.

Delomme is like that guy that insurance refuses to cover because he is just accident prone, they might not all be his fault but its still happens. Delomme make alot of bad decision and alot of them dont get intercepted but a few do and he has interceptions that just really arent his fault but they still happen. Senica Wallace runs the offense alot better and has been taking care of the ball well, if he is healthy he should be the starter. I liked how they used Cribbs in the flash package but if your going to do that a couple plays in a row, why not let him have a helmet with a radio and make jake delomme go off the field and put in someone that can help make plays, not be a liablity to get even more hurt.

IMO, it wasn't Jake that cost you the game. It was no having any receivers who can stretch the defense. What QB can make plays when the defense only has to cover 10 yds? JMO, as said, but I think you guys are being a little hard on the QBs when they have no weapons to speak of. WR has to be the top priority in the offseason.

IMO, it wasn't Jake that cost you the game. It was no having any receivers who can stretch the defense. What QB can make plays when the defense only has to cover 10 yds? JMO, as said, but I think you guys are being a little hard on the QBs when they have no weapons to speak of. WR has to be the top priority in the offseason.

There are several serious mistakes in the playcalling, but come on! How many times do you need to see JD throw the ball on opponents helmets to say he's not the man?

There are several serious mistakes in the playcalling, but come on! How many times do you need to see JD throw the ball on opponents helmets to say he's not the man?

Being in the NFC South, I've seen the good, bad and ugly from JD. I think whatever he had, he has about used up at this point, but I don't think he is the reason you lost this particular game. One thing he does do well is throw it deep. Who was he going to throw it to? Wallace might be the greener grass, but he wasn't lighting it up either. His most memorable completion was the TD to Hillis and that was ALL Hillis. The ball was overthrown.

I'm not saying that you don't need a franchise QB to develop. If that is McCoy now is the time to let him get some PT, if you're throwing in the towel on the season. If not, priority one is to find someone who can get deep and use him. Most of the completions today were glorified screens.

True enough- Massaquoi is probably at best a #2, he'd be a #3 on the Bengals. But what irked me was 5 seconds left in the half- what's the harm of Hail Mary to the End Zone? That sort of stuff is getting Browns fans POed. Sitting on a one point lead.

He f-ing sucks. Period. Throw a ball off your lineman's helmet? Really? Throw right into the blitzer?

Seriously dude. Just get hit by a bus or something.

Chirst at least look at the plays before you post garbage like this. 1st INT the DT came in untouched from the blind side and the 2nd he was hit mid through from the blindside causing the ball to hit the helmet. Hell at least you knew it hit someones helmet unlike most who think he just threw it up to be a dick.

Archived