THE BROWNS BOARD

Did you see the Post Game Interview?

stang6626

Delhomme just shrugged it off as if to say " Oh well" and Seneca took himself out. what? you're NFL quaterbacks......We could use another Bernie Kosar. Haven't found one yet. These guys are not the answer.

I saw his face during the game. He looked like he didn't want to be out there. It was like he already gave up on this team.

WTF? We try to resurrect his career and look for him for guidance, and now it appears he doesn't care. I didn't see the interview, but that sucks.

Jake was fine during preseason. He's a veteran backup now.

Wallace looks confused out there, very hesitant to make a play all too often,

and he tried his best, but I don't think he sees the field like Jake does, and

I want to see McCoy play now.

Delhomme just shrugged it off as if to say " Oh well" and Seneca took himself out. what? you're NFL quaterbacks......We could use another Bernie Kosar. Haven't found one yet. These guys are not the answer.

What more can they do ? Delhome shouldn't be out there esp since he is injured - he knows, we know but the coaches dont ! Seneca gave us a better chance to win - too bad he got injured. If the coaches had prepared Colt enough to hand over the ball to Hillis or hit a TE then we could have tried to rescue something or atleast given the defense more rest or atleast had the slim option of Jake getting healthier for the Steelers game.

Looking at how not too many people are complaining against the WR's, I take it that we are assuming it is the QB's that need to be blamed or we have totally lost faith in them and dont even want to waste time discussing them.

Archived