THE BROWNS BOARD

Do you guys need to borrow a QB for next week?

The Fan Of STEEL

Ben the "rapist" is going to be back and raping the cleveland browns with a vengance. Maybe you guys could work out a deal and we can let Batch fill in since you don't have any healthy QBs. lol

In all honesty though... this should be a good game. I do hope you can put a healthy QB on the field for the game. Browns/STEELERS week. You have to love it if you are a real football fan. Always a slobberknocker.

Ben the "rapist" is going to be back and raping the cleveland browns with a vengance. Maybe you guys could work out a deal and we can let Batch fill in since you don't have any healthy QBs. lol

In all honesty though... this should be a good game. I do hope you can put a healthy QB on the field for the game. Browns/STEELERS week. You have to love it if you are a real football fan. Always a slobberknocker.

So u want to send your QB to Cleveland to ensure than he sabotages us and you guys can win huh ? lol ... smart thinking, but no thanks.

Let us hope that there are no injuries so that the teams can play their best and entertain us .....

OK, so, if you give us Batch, who is your backup? Isn't Dixon on IR? And Leftwich, what is his status?

QBs have been dropping like flies in the NFL this year. BR isn't immune. I mean, what if someone goes Von Oelhoffen on him? Or he ends up like several other QBs this year like Kolb, Rodgers, Cutler with a concussion.

Or, what if he goes Todd Collins on you and throws 4 ints because he is rusty? Wouldn't you need Batch in there then?

Where Hoping for a good Game good Luck and Cya on Sunday Go browns No matter what I am very HAPPY With our defense.

OK, so, if you give us Batch, who is your backup? Isn't Dixon on IR? And Leftwich, what is his status?

QBs have been dropping like flies in the NFL this year. BR isn't immune. I mean, what if someone goes Von Oelhoffen on him? Or he ends up like several other QBs this year like Kolb, Rodgers, Cutler with a concussion.

Or, what if he goes Todd Collins on you and throws 4 ints because he is rusty? Wouldn't you need Batch in there then?

This is true. Ben is not immune. So you can only have Batch for one game. lol

Wouldnt matter much, new QB under mangini equals super over-conservative, ultra baby step approach...now if it were big ben instead of charlie then mangini would cream himself and tell big ben just go out there and let it rip...thanks for the offer though! hehehehe..

How about you guys trade us tomlin for mangini! Muhahahaha! Yeah i thought not...

Leftwich is supposedly good to go at this point. Now the debate in the local rags is who is the number 2 seeing as Batch performed well during is stint, while Leftwich was signed to be number 2. Slow with the bye week. Batch earned the two, leftwich is the 3 until proven otherwise. I guess we'll see.

Leftwich is supposedly good to go at this point. Now the debate in the local rags is who is the number 2 seeing as Batch performed well during is stint, while Leftwich was signed to be number 2. Slow with the bye week. Batch earned the two, leftwich is the 3 until proven otherwise. I guess we'll see.

Thank you. For once a decent honest answer to a decent honest question. Why can't some of the rest of your "friends" learn to do that occasionaly?

Your best chance is Bruce Arians.................this guy could lose a one man wet dream!

All things considered he'd done a pretty solid job thus far. We'll see how things look once his primary weapon returns to the fold.

Thank you. For once a decent honest answer to a decent honest question. Why can't some of the rest of your "friends" learn to do that occasionaly?

I answer in this fashion all the time, then a trollie trolls in and I change my tune a little. Others do the same but are also influenced by the trolls. When the board gives a reason to play nice most of "us" play nice. Only a few stick to the same blow it out your a$$ 24/7 approach.

I answer in this fashion all the time, then a trollie trolls in and I change my tune a little. Others do the same but are also influenced by the trolls. When the board gives a reason to play nice most of "us" play nice. Only a few stick to the same blow it out your a$$ 24/7 approach.

As you know, I will occasionally resort to that, but almost always when prompted to. (see the exchanges with Stone on other threads). But my preference really is not to.

Not sure what My Fan_Mates are REALLY Thinking. But The Browns haven't been an easy out for ANYONE this year. I dont see major reasons for that Changing this week. I DO have some concern over the "Rust" Factor of Ben ...Practice Speed does NOT duplicate NFL Games speed. And We can be as confident as we want to be , but the Lack of Pass Protection IN Cleveland during last years Loss is also a concern. That Being said... Being IN Pittsburgh and that our team is playing pretty well so far... I am going to say 20 to 13 Steelers ...Browns Kick Late FG inside 2 min... and Steelers withstand an Onside kick to grab a Physical win. Rivalry games are a Beeeyotch...

the Steelers did fine working with backup QB's and are 3-1.

Why are the Browns losers year after year? is it in the water in Clevelend?

Mangini, Holmgren are Retarded overpaid douchabags inviting Jake Delhomme and Wallace to join the gravy train that Cleveland does every year.

If you people could draft you might win 5 games. ENJOY THE SUNDAY MASSACRE. you people are the dumbest fans in the NFL and prove it every year by losing and making excuses.

Browns motto: "just wait until next year, LOL."

Mangini, Holmgren are Retarded overpaid douchabags inviting Jake Delhomme and Wallace to join the gravy train that Cleveland does every year.

If you people could draft you might win 5 games. ENJOY THE SUNDAY MASSACRE. you people are the dumbest fans in the NFL and prove it every year by losing and making excuses.

Shouldn't you be off humping sheep?

Good point.

Warning - actual football talk ahead.

The stains aren't drafting well. They made a couple of FA and draft moves that they are now paying the price. Three top prospects are no longer with the team. Edwards and Winslow - not bad picks, but no longer on the team. Trading to get Quinn hurt.

Moving to get anchor players would pay off in the long run as long as those anchor players stay anchored.

The catch-22 that the stains are in currently is that they have no franchise guys (no, Cribbs doesn't count - skill players) to build with. The next draft will be the first draft that the stains can start rebuilding - but hasn't this been the MO for years now?

Unless the stains rattle off say 3 miracle drafts, it's going to be a long time until they develop a competitive team. Can't fire-sale the team with only flea market merchandise so FA moves are out of the question.

And this is where Holmgren is supposed to help, and I don't know if Holmgren is the guy that the stains need at draft time. I don't recall if he drafted Farve, but assuming he did - who else has he drafted that has made any sort of impact on any team?

Somebody explain to me how the stains field a competitive team within the next 5 years.

Honest question.

Regards...

... an'at

Good point.

Warning - actual football talk ahead.

The stains aren't drafting well. They made a couple of FA and draft moves that they are now paying the price. Three top prospects are no longer with the team. Edwards and Winslow - not bad picks, but no longer on the team. Trading to get Quinn hurt.

Moving to get anchor players would pay off in the long run as long as those anchor players stay anchored.

The catch-22 that the stains are in currently is that they have no franchise guys (no, Cribbs doesn't count - skill players) to build with. The next draft will be the first draft that the stains can start rebuilding - but hasn't this been the MO for years now?

Unless the stains rattle off say 3 miracle drafts, it's going to be a long time until they develop a competitive team. Can't fire-sale the team with only flea market merchandise so FA moves are out of the question.

And this is where Holmgren is supposed to help, and I don't know if Holmgren is the guy that the stains need at draft time. I don't recall if he drafted Farve, but assuming he did - who else has he drafted that has made any sort of impact on any team?

Somebody explain to me how the stains field a competitive team within the next 5 years.

Honest question.

Regards...

... an'at

Actually the Browns do have one franchise player in Joe Thomas. Mack isn't far behind- and it looks like the Browns have had a very solid draft in Hayden, Ward, and Lavauo.

Yeah- and talk about miracles- let's travel back to 1974 Chuck- where the Steelers pulled FOUR Hall of Famers out of one draft.

Archived