THE BROWNS BOARD

Bring back Chris Jennings

ATENEARS

The Browns waived him just prior to the season and I don't believe he has been picked up yet. He averaged 3.5 yrds per carry (220 yrds on 63 carries) for us as an un-drafted free agent. He put up 73 yards and a TD in 20 carries against the Steelers last year in our win over them on Dec 10th, 2009. Jennings is a pretty big boy and looked pretty decent and better than what Harrison or Davis as looked like this season so far. Jennings was arrested on suspicion of assault, after an incident April 17th at the Warehouse Districts The Velvet Dog night club in which he allegedly pummeled a doorman. However, charges were never filed and he was released in a numbers game this preseason.

I'd like to see this kid back, he had kind of that Eddie George sleek style of running.

Chris%20Jennings%20500.jpg

I'm actually surprised that someone hasn't picked him up already. There were a lot of teams that needed some depth at RB...

Lynch would have been a nice add for a fourth rounder...

I just read this also...

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/...arently_no.html

The title is a bit misleading, the article doesn't really state anything from the browns office.

I'm actually surprised that someone hasn't picked him up already. There were a lot of teams that needed some depth at RB...

Lynch would have been a nice add for a fourth rounder...

I just read this also...

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/...arently_no.html

The title is a bit misleading, the article doesn't really state anything from the browns office.

Thanks for sharing the link, I hadn't seen that. I guess Heckert & Company don't really know much about Jennings, but they need to bring in someone as all our backs are hurt.

Archived