THE BROWNS BOARD

Just stopping by

Tiffin_Guy

Hello everyone! I'm just stopping by to say you guys are some good folks with some solid knowledge of football and have enjoyed reading some posts over the past months, and decided to register lol. I am not here to ruffle feathers like some tend to do, I will admit that I am a Steelers fan but all in good nature. I really am excited to see your brownies showing what the AFC North is all about the past few games, and it will only get better in the up coming future! Come this Sunday, I expect to see a close game down to the wire which always makes the game much more interesting when the beer is flowing lol. So best of luck the rest of the season!! By the way you guys sure landed a monster, Hillis is a freak of nature lol

Hello everyone! I'm just stopping by to say you guys are some good folks with some solid knowledge of football and have enjoyed reading some posts over the past months, and decided to register lol. I am not here to ruffle feathers like some tend to do, I will admit that I am a Steelers fan but all in good nature. I really am excited to see your brownies showing what the AFC North is all about the past few games, and it will only get better in the up coming future! Come this Sunday, I expect to see a close game down to the wire which always makes the game much more interesting when the beer is flowing lol. So best of luck the rest of the season!! By the way you guys sure landed a monster, Hillis is a freak of nature lol

Thank you for the classy post. It is a nice change of pace.

Change of pace for a Steeler fan.

Thanks guys! By no means do I believe that the Steelers are going to walk away with an easy win on Sunday, I am hoping for no injuries and a well played game from both sides. I also think Colt will be fine and needs to get reps as a starter to progress to an elite QB that the Browns have been looking for over the few years.

My phsical therapist and I made a bet this morning, on the Browns winning. I say they will, and he owes me a Pepsi when they do.

The steelers will try to pick on Abrams and Wright when they are in trouble, which will be a lot of the time,

and their defense will try to shut down the run, and put the pressure on McCoy to man up. It won't work, unless

Dabol is worse and keeping a defense guessing than I think he is.

He MUST let McCoy play the game. Starting out running the ball on first and second downs will not work, and will get Hillis beaten up again before the

first quarter is over. I call for McCoy to throw a quick over the middle to Ben Watson or Moore on the first play of the game. Like Kosar always did:

attack from the opening play, and the entire game.

Nice post. Welcome aboard. Maybe your fellow Steelers fans can learn a little bit from you about good sportsmanship, and not rubbing shit in peoples faces. We finally got you guys last year! It was nice to give a little back to you since this rivalry has been a bit one-sided. Here's hoping for a good game Sunday, with no injuries (we have enough as it is :rolleyes: ) and hoping we can give it back to you again, and bring a little more balance back to one of the greatest rivalries in the NFL!

Good luck.

Archived