THE BROWNS BOARD

2011 Draft Prospects

BendMeOver

I'm new to this board so maybe this is a common thing during the week we play the Squealers but are there always this many trolls posting here?

Kinda reminds me of Favre texting pictures of his junk to some Jets employee......It just shows his shortcomings. :lol:

I'm new to this board so maybe this is a common thing during the week we play the Squealers but are there always this many trolls posting here?

Kinda reminds me of Favre texting pictures of his junk to some Jets employee......It just shows his shortcomings. :lol:

Yes, they come out of the woodwork for two weeks every year.

Trying to start a draft thread during Steeler Week, though?

Major Fail.

Zombo

Since the Browns season ends on Sunday 10/17, it's about time you Clevelanders kick-off your 2011 draft analysis. Who are you going to take with the number 1 overall pick? Thoughts/Predictions?

Sorry turd, but you are too late. We have already had discussions on this about who may be available when the Browns pick. We figured at minimum the Bills and Panthers would likely have higher picks with the conclusion that Andrew Luck could be the likely Bills pick. The Panthers won't take a QB as they have Clausen.

Browns need help on defensive line and WR obviously, or maybe a linebacker, or, perhaps a QB. Here are the potential prospects that might be available from like picks 3-10:

Pass rushers/DL:

Cameron Heyward OSU

Adrian Clayborn Iowa

Bruce Carter North Carolina

Robert Quinn North Carolina

Allen Bailey Miami Fla

WR: AJ Green Georgia

QBs:

Jake Locker Washington

Ryan Mallet Arkansas

or this guy may be too good to pass up if he is on the board: Prince Amukamara CB Nebraska

Since the Browns season ends on Sunday 10/17, it's about time you Clevelanders kick-off your 2011 draft analysis. Who are you going to take with the number 1 overall pick? Thoughts/Predictions?

If everyone donates 2 dollars we can help buy this guy a life that doesn't suck.

"time to start looking ahead to the draft"

annual mantra of stain fans.

You know who else is looking forward to the draft? The Steelers organization....as well as all 31 others. We watch football on Saturdays.

and that my little stain fan is where you are oh so wrong.

i'm looking forward to the Steelers having a very successful season and making a deep run into the postseason, possibly to cap it of with our "extra point". (pitt's term for it's 7th SB trophey, yeah.....gotta name em after a while or you just get confused with so many lying around)

only crap teams and their fans start even thinking of the draft before their season is over.....it's a great indicator that you desperately wish your team wasn't garbage.

"time to start looking ahead to the draft"

annual mantra of stain fans.

Ouch. We are looking forward to this season you know. Our defense has improved a lot since last year. Our Running game is exciting and Seneca Wallace and JD combo have actually made us a lot more confident in the center than we were last year. We are looking forward to this season to see how well we match up against our opponents ( a tough schedule for us). The draft is fun, but it can wait.

i'm looking forward to the Steelers having a very successful season and making a deep run into the postseason, possibly to cap it of with our "extra point". (pitt's term for it's 7th SB trophey, yeah.....gotta name em after a while or you just get confused with so many lying around)

only crap teams and their fans start even thinking of the draft before their season is over.....it's a great indicator that you desperately wish your team wasn't garbage.

Hello! McFly! Is anybody home? I said that the Steeler organization is looking at the next draft. Do you take your paychecks from the Steeler organization? Every team has a scouting organization that is looking at future draft prospects.

The one trophy you are really making a run for is that "Dumbest Steeler Troll" trophy.

Again YOU FAIL with your ridiculous stereotype of how Browns fans just accept losing! We EXPECT this team to win! We EXPECT them to turn it around! If that weren't the case, why would we bother to rant about the struggles this team has had? I'm not even looking at the draft right now, because we aren't even halfway through this season.

While the Steelers have been suprising (or not) I wouldn't go printing those Super Bowl tickets just yet. It's only week 6. A lot can happen between now and the end of the season. IMO though you just got beat by the best team in the AFCN 2 weeks ago.

Awwww I see someone is still sore that the Browns kicked squeeler ass last year and made half the bench cry on national television. Atleast you guys got to put those yellow towels to good use wiping away the tears of failure when the Browns ruined your playoff chances huh.... just sayin!

This is the problem with Pissburgh. They let brothers and sisters have kids and then they end up like this douche. I guess if it wasnt for people like him and his family every trailer park in westen PA would be out of business.

Again YOU FAIL with your ridiculous stereotype of how Browns fans just accept losing! We EXPECT this team to win! We EXPECT them to turn it around! If that weren't the case, why would we bother to rant about the struggles this team has had? I'm not even looking at the draft right now, because we aren't even halfway through this season.

While the Steelers have been suprising (or not) I wouldn't go printing those Super Bowl tickets just yet. It's only week 6. A lot can happen between now and the end of the season. IMO though you just got beat by the best team in the AFCN 2 weeks ago.

Just think, were so important to this guy that he's actually going out of his way to post here. Here he is telling us what we think and know but in the end he's the one who cant get the Browns off of his mind otherwise he wouldn't be here. It's pretty pathetic if you ask me. It's like a kid in school that picks on a girl because he likes her.

Just think, were so important to this guy that he's actually going out of his way to post here. Here he is telling us what we think and know but in the end he's the one who cant get the Browns off of his mind otherwise he wouldn't be here. It's pretty pathetic if you ask me. It's like a kid in school that picks on a girl because he likes her.

I never understood their blind obsession with the Browns and their fans. I mean, I hate the Steelers, so again, why would I waste my time trying to defend my team on their board? Must be the inbreeding or something in their water supply down there. People from Appalachia are a strange bunch. :wacko:

I never understood their blind obsession with the Browns and their fans. I mean, I hate the Steelers, so again, why would I waste my time trying to defend my team on their board? Must be the inbreeding or something in their water supply down there. People from Appalachia are a strange bunch. :wacko:

I think the real reason is that there just is no decent Steeler message board to go to for conversation. I mean, they can only take sniffing each other's butts for so long. I mean, how much "We Rock" "Yea, Man We're great" can someone take until it is nap time. So, a few of them come here for some intelligent conversation. A few other come here to vary their tune by saying over and over again "We Rock, you suck"....and, for them when you say "variety is the spice of life" that's about as far as it goes for them.

lol!! I hope sometime soon, my Browns will be so good, that I can talk smack like this, with total confidence that they can back me up! Sorry fellow Browns fans, but to me, that post is funny as $hit!!

I think the real reason is that there just is no decent Steeler message board to go to for conversation. I mean, they can only take sniffing each other's butts for so long. I mean, how much "We Rock" "Yea, Man We're great" can someone take until it is nap time. So, a few of them come here for some intelligent conversation. A few other come here to vary their tune by saying over and over again "We Rock, you suck"....and, for them when you say "variety is the spice of life" that's about as far as it goes for them.

Good natured smack talk is one thing. Well wishing is one thing. I absolutely despise all out gloating and the "nah nah nah you suck, we're awesome" BS! I'm usually not one to take pleasure in someone elses misfortune, but a lot of their fans are making it hard to not wish hateful shit on them and their team!

Furthermore, if the shoe were on the other foot, then why in the hell would I waste my time rubbing it in to the rival fans noses. I'd be too busy celebrating with my fellow fans to waste my time on dumb shit like that. :huh:

Archived