THE BROWNS BOARD

Party at Rothlistberger

ATENEARS

Big Ben is the biggest pansy ass in the World. You've seen this image:

b1264f55c7_roth_12292008.jpg

Facemask unbolted from his ugly mug ... head strapped down to a back board ...

lifeless body carefully lifted onto transporter ... then the slow raising of thumb to indicate that he is a tough guy ...

Now, take a second or two and sit through the commercial at the beginning of this video of the hit.

Watch him immediately after being pounced on.

The guy flaps around like a fish out of water, hardly a paralysis situation ... he's a fucking faker.

piss.gifLINK: Rothlistberger flopping like a fish out of water then pretending to be paralyzed

Gawd, I hate this guy!

How many Super Bowls have you won again since Ben's been under center? How many times were you eliminated from the Playoffs by Ben? I'll wait.

How many Super Bowls did the Steelers win with Ben that a ref didn't come forward later saying he messed up a few calls?

If Ben was such a great QB, then why did he win SBMVP like most good QBs do? Ray Lewis was SBMVP when the Ravens won their SB so that must mean Ben is only as good a SB QB as Trent Dilfer.

Now where is your picture of Ben getting sacked?

ben-roethlisberger-steelers.jpg

How many Super Bowls have you won again since Ben's been under center? How many times were you eliminated from the Playoffs by Ben? I'll wait.

We know that Ben has been accused of multiple rapes and violations of women, but how many of these types of aggressions and disrespect for a defenseless woman has Ben really engaged in that were never reported?

I'll wait.

dianasteelers1210_5F00_09.jpg_2D00_500x4

We know that Ben has been accused of multiple rapes and violations of women, but how many of these types of aggressions and disrespect for a defenseless woman has Ben really engaged in that were never reported?

I'll wait.

dianasteelers1210_5F00_09.jpg_2D00_500x400.jpg

Thanks for helping me out, but where is your picture of Ben getting sacked?

ed-reed-big-ben.jpg

Sorry my computer loaded the image slowly.

lifeless body carefully lifted onto transporter ... then the slow raising of thumb to indicate that he is a tough guy ...

Now, take a second or two and sit through the commercial at the beginning of this video of the hit.

The guy flaps around like a fish out of water, hardly a paralysis situation ... he's a xxxxing faker.

LINK: Rothlistberger flopping like a fish out of water then pretending to be paralyzed

Gawd, I hate this guy!

HUUUAHHHH! Lookin forward to the continuation of big bens pain this sunday Fu.k you big ben and stooler fans....die!

The guy flaps around like a fish out of water, hardly a paralysis situation ... he's a xxxxing faker.

piss.gifLINK: Rothlistberger flopping like a fish out of water then pretending to be paralyzed

Gawd, I hate this guy!

<Snif> < Snif> AntEater you poor baby...

How many Super Bowls did the Steelers win with Ben that a ref didn't come forward later saying he messed up a few calls?

If Ben was such a great QB, then why did he win SBMVP like most good QBs do? Ray Lewis was SBMVP when the Ravens won their SB so that must mean Ben is only as good a SB QB as Trent Dilfer.

Now where is your picture of Ben getting sacked?

ben-roethlisberger-steelers.jpg

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....Another Whiner And a "Strange" One at that.

WARNING: Very distrubing video, however the scene of Big Ben ravenging a defensless young woman in a bathroom stall of this redneck bar has been edited out.

Geezus effing ... WTF?

Zombo

Archived