THE BROWNS BOARD

Any browns fans tailgaiting in pittsburgh?

bigman25

hi there

big browns fan living in cle.

a buddy and i are looking to go to pitt last min and are looking for any advise or suggestions?

decent spot to tailgate before? if theres any of us (browns fans) around thatd be even better

also, looks like were scalping.

any hotspots or stick in the scalping area the stadium recommends.

if someones whos been there before could shed some light id appreciate it.

thanks

GO BROWNS

WHOOF WHOOF WHOOF!

ian

bigdaddygolf@gmail.com

hi there

big browns fan living in cle.

a buddy and i are looking to go to pitt last min and are looking for any advise or suggestions?

decent spot to tailgate before? if theres any of us (browns fans) around thatd be even better

also, looks like were scalping.

any hotspots or stick in the scalping area the stadium recommends.

if someones whos been there before could shed some light id appreciate it.

thanks

GO BROWNS

WHOOF WHOOF WHOOF!

ian

bigdaddygolf@gmail.com

Better watch for Fake Tickets... IF you get any. And If IN Browns Gear You will be lucky to get Tickets , Most Scalpers will just sell to Steeler Fans. My Brother went to Eagles game a few yrs back

IN Steeler Gear his wife had Eagles Jersey on... he was Rejected by 7 people selling because of his wifes "Colors". My Cousin had a simliar Story about him and his Father in Law ( Big Bengals Freak) just last season. (They didnt get in). Good luck... Look for a guy with a LOT of tickets. Here we Go... Steelers !

Better watch for Fake Tickets... IF you get any. And If IN Browns Gear You will be lucky to get Tickets , Most Scalpers will just sell to Steeler Fans. My Brother went to Eagles game a few yrs back

IN Steeler Gear his wife had Eagles Jersey on... he was Rejected by 7 people selling because of his wifes "Colors". My Cousin had a simliar Story about him and his Father in Law ( Big Bengals Freak) just last season. (They didnt get in). Good luck... Look for a guy with a LOT of tickets. Here we Go... Steelers !

Dude, I fly free so iv'e been to many venues all over the country. If your trying to say that steeler scalpers are loyal to steeler fans, not the almighthy dollar I say BS

Dude, I fly free so iv'e been to many venues all over the country. If your trying to say that steeler scalpers are loyal to steeler fans, not the almighthy dollar I say BS

Dude... There are TONS of STEELER Faithful Buying Tics AT The Game... not like they HAVE to get rid of the Tickets. I speak Truth. And Yes you may find one here or there that will sell. But They are pretty loyal cuz they are gonna get their money anyway.Just saying Cover up your Gear , you have a Better Shot. And Less shot at Harassment to Boot.

The only reason they wont sell you the tickets is because 3/4 of the people in pissburgh are on welfare and live in there section 8 trailer park for free. They're not exactly hurting for money unlike the people who actually have jobs. If you really want some tickets put on some dirty clothes, paint your front tooth black, then pee on a white towel and your sure to get in.

The only reason they wont sell you the tickets is because 3/4 of the people in pissburgh are on welfare and live in there section 8 trailer park for free. They're not exactly hurting for money unlike the people who actually have jobs. If you really want some tickets put on some dirty clothes, paint your front tooth black, then pee on a white towel and your sure to get in.

Sounds like east Side of Cleveland too me... :P

The seating capacity in pittsburgh is one of the smallest NFL stadiums, but a quick look on StubHub showed a lot of tickets still available. A lot of young females are probably dumping their tickets with Rothlistberger being in the same building.

Please wash any exposed skin and burn your clothing before returning to Cleveland.

Archived