THE BROWNS BOARD

Help!! Need good comback

Cowsrus

Okay, let me start by saying I know thwere is someone here that can come up with a good comeback for this remark that was plastered on my Facebook page by my cousin today. I got him back a couple of times but have writers block and need a reply (without using the F or P words that normally I don't mind) but Pittsburgh fan or not, he's a great guy and I need to knock him down a peg or 2 and I am asking my friends here to help. Major sarcasm in reply to him is encouraged though. Need ASAP. Here's his comment:

"My dear, sweet, lovable cousin: are you sipping from the cheap bourbon again? The only thing your defense will do for sure is catch the bus and show up for the game on time. By the end of the first quarter, everyone on the Brown's defense will remember how to spell Mendenhall, because his back will be the only thing t...hey see of him while they chase him down field The only time they will get Roethlesberger is when they order his breakfast sandwich while in town. But you know, when it's all over, I'll still love you and miss you!"

Okay, let me start by saying I know thwere is someone here that can come up with a good comeback for this remark that was plastered on my Facebook page by my cousin today. I got him back a couple of times but have writers block and need a reply (without using the F or P words that normally I don't mind) but Pittsburgh fan or not, he's a great guy and I need to knock him down a peg or 2 and I am asking my friends here to help. Major sarcasm in reply to him is encouraged though. Need ASAP. Here's his comment:

"My dear, sweet, lovable cousin: are you sipping from the cheap bourbon again? The only thing your defense will do for sure is catch the bus and show up for the game on time. By the end of the first quarter, everyone on the Brown's defense will remember how to spell Mendenhall, because his back will be the only thing t...hey see of him while they chase him down field The only time they will get Roethlesberger is when they order his breakfast sandwich while in town. But you know, when it's all over, I'll still love you and miss you!"

LOL... I have a cousin who Sent me a Text about Hillis that was eerily similar... The "Rivalry" is NOT Dead !

LOL... I have a cousin who Sent me a Text about Hillis that was eerily similar... The "Rivalry" is NOT Dead !

Not by any means is the rivalry dead but it still fun to trash family members and love them despite there handicap of being Steeler fans. Family or not, I gotta take him down a peg or 3.

If you need a good comeback get it off your mom's face :)

Sorry I had to say it.

First of all, Im a Browns fan you're supposed to be on my side and second, my Mom died last year. That was a shit thing to say. Feel better?

Dear cuz, win or lose we just hope our defense doesn't catch a desease while visiting Pittsburgh. I'm pretty certain everyone can already spell Mendenhall it ain't like they are stupid and don't know what even a simple word like 'no' means. In 2008 they carried Rothlesberger from the field strapped to a gurney, in our last meeting in 2009 the Browns Defenses sacked Big Ben 8 times. For your sake, let's hope come Monday morning they aren't feeding Big Ben his Rothlistberger breakfast sandwich through an IV or straw.

Dear cuz, win or lose we just hope our defense doesn't catch a desease while visiting Pittsburgh. I'm pretty certain everyone can already spell Mendenhall it ain't like they are stupid and don't know what even a simple word like 'no' means. In 2008 they carried Rothlesberger from the field strapped to a gurney, in our last meeting in 2009 the Browns Defenses sacked Big Ben 8 times. For your sake, let's hope come Monday morning they aren't feeding Big Ben his Rothlistberger breakfast sandwich through an IV or straw.

HA HA! I love it thanks!! And I already plastered the picture of Roethisberger laying on the stretcher on his Facebook page and told him to get used to seeing him like that., lol. Thanks again!

First of all, Im a Browns fan you're supposed to be on my side and second, my Mom died last year. That was a shit thing to say. Feel better?

My bad. Its like a 1 in 100 chance that my comment offended you, but with good reason. My apologizes.

I was just messin w u I love my Brownies :)

My bad. Its like a 1 in 100 chance that my comment offended you, but with good reason. My apologizes.

I was just messin w u I love my Brownies :)

I love the Browns too, born and raised. That's why I was asking for help with something good to say to my Steeler loving cousin. Being on this board for 10 or so years, one develops a thick skin so trashing someone for something stupid they say or for being a Steeler fan, people go with the flow and it's expected and just because I'm a woman I don't expect anything different but for future reference, talking about and taking cheap shots at Mothers or someone's kids.... IMO isn't a class act thing to do. If you don't know that person you don't know what buttons you're pushing. And going from one Browns fan to another with an unecessary shot ain't cool. And I accept your apologies, thank you.

Archived