THE BROWNS BOARD

Live Stream, this week a challenge!

Pompey

Being in the UK I'm up a bit early than you guys on the other side of the pond so I thought I'd give you a heads up! I'm sure your aware but for the past 3 or 4 weeks nicholas has been streaming an early game chosen by fans voting on the site. The Browns game has been chosen each time backed by a landslide amount of votes. This week there is a challenge! Those pesky New Orleans glory boys are mounting a serious challenge to the browns dominance of the vote. Us world wide backers need your help now! Please go to the site and chose Cleveland @ P******** as the live game. It's gonna be a close one so we really need to mobilise the vote.

One other thing if your planning on watching this stream (Should we win the vote), get in early and stay on as the room fills up real quick and you won't get in once it's met the user limit! :)

41 people in the room already, 50 limit (I believe?)

Being in the UK I'm up a bit early than you guys on the other side of the pond so I thought I'd give you a heads up! I'm sure your aware but for the past 3 or 4 weeks knicktv.com has been streaming an early game chosen by fans voting on the site. The Browns game has been chosen each time backed by a landslide amount of votes. This week there is a challenge! Those pesky New Orleans glory boys are mounting a serious challenge to the browns dominance of the vote. Us world wide backers need your help now! Please go to the site and chose Cleveland @ P******** as the live game. It's gonna be a close one so we really need to mobilise the vote.

www.knicktv.com

One other thing if your planning on watching this stream (Should we win the vote), get in early and stay on as the room fills up real quick and you won't get in once it's met the user limit! :)

I live in a suburb of Cleveland, but I just voted. Looks like the Browns/Steelers game is in first place right now.

Archived