THE BROWNS BOARD

Referees....

lodilobo

They must have money on the Squeelers winning this game......facemask tackle....no penalty....2 helmet to helmet hits by that worthless piece of shit Harrison....designed to injure.....no penalties? Typical, from these chicken shit refs.....

They must have money on the Squeelers winning this game......facemask tackle....no penalty....2 helmet to helmet hits by that worthless piece of shit Harrison....designed to injure.....no penalties? Typical, from these chicken shit refs.....

17DF5B-whiny.jpg

While you guys whine for the sympathy if other Browns fans your team continues to be the league's bitch.

BAd refs, bad no calls and a worthless coach that wont bring it to national attention by fighting it win or lose...i hate mangini!

I give Magini props for not being a whiny pussy. He is instilling toughness in your team by not condeming legal hits. Magini would love to his defense make the same kind of legal hits....What about the third offense play of the game? Was that first down call a good one?

lol

First and foremost it's the NFL and it's TACKLE FOOTBALL, not two hand touch. Guys are running full steam everywhere they go. The hit on Cribbs was not delivered to hurt Cribbs but rather knock the ball loose. I missed the hit on Mo-mass. I was on the phone with my dad. I missed the replay of the hit at least. Keep crying.

EDIT: Just saw the mo-mass replay. He had both arms out in front and was trying once again to jar the ball loose. Where is the whaaaaaaaaaambulance when you need it?

lol

First and foremost it's the NFL and it's TACKLE FOOTBALL, not two hand touch. Guys are running full steam everywhere they go. The hit on Cribbs was not delivered to hurt Cribbs but rather knock the ball loose. I missed the hit on Mo-mass. I was on the phone with my dad. I missed the replay of the hit at least. Keep crying.

you know, I actually completely agree with you. I think it's pathetic how soft they are making the league now. BUT, if they are calling it that way, they need to be consistent about it. Harrison in no way did that on purpose, but it should of been a penalty.

you know, I actually completely agree with you. I think it's pathetic how soft they are making the league now. BUT, if they are calling it that way, they need to be consistent about it. Harrison in no way did that on purpose, but it should of been a penalty.

The first hit was in a Crowd and the helmet's made contact but I don't believe the Helmets where the first to touch. I mean if you're throwing your body around trying to make tackles are you supposed to detach your head mid tackle. It is getting a little crazy. I don't believe either were deserving of a penalty and I would have said the same if it were a Brown making a tackle on a Steeler. The game is getting a bit pussified.

The hit on Cribbs was on a running back where helmet to helmet to helmet is legal, the hit on Massi the helmets never touched!

lol no dawg. They made it a specific point this year to ban all helmet to helmet contact even if it's a runner. And I agree, the momass play was completely clean. That's just good hard football.

The hit on Cribbs was on a running back where helmet to helmet to helmet is legal, the hit on Massi the helmets never touched!

I was actually just getting ready to edit my most recent post to include this point.

lol no dawg. They made it a specific point this year to ban all helmet to helmet contact even if it's a runner. And I agree, the momass play was completely clean. That's just good hard football.

They made a point to stop helmet-to-helmet for qbs and defenseless receivers. Not for running backs.

They made a point to stop helmet-to-helmet for qbs and defenseless receivers. Not for running backs.

well here's what i meant. By rule a helmet to helmet hit

" using any part of a players helmet (including the top/crown and forehead/hairline parts) or facemask to butt, spear, or ram an opponent violently or unnecessarily; although such violent or unnecessary use of the helmet is impermissible against any opponent, game officials will give special attention in administering this rule to protect those players who are in virtually defenseless postures."

although the biggest change was for defenseless QB's, they also made it a point to pretty much call it anytime someone "leads" with the helmet to make a hit. Honestly, I don't think he did. But, they've consistently been calling ANY helmet to helmet this year across the league. I'm just surprised based on the sequence of events they didn't call it. I'm not the type to whine about refs though, i just figured they'd call it. this is just a good game so far, glad to see us playing well.

well here's what i meant. By rule a helmet to helmet hit

" using any part of a players helmet (including the top/crown and forehead/hairline parts) or facemask to butt, spear, or ram an opponent violently or unnecessarily; although such violent or unnecessary use of the helmet is impermissible against any opponent, game officials will give special attention in administering this rule to protect those players who are in virtually defenseless postures."

although the biggest change was for defenseless QB's, they also made it a point to pretty much call it anytime someone "leads" with the helmet to make a hit. Honestly, I don't think he did. But, they've consistently been calling ANY helmet to helmet this year across the league. I'm just surprised based on the sequence of events they didn't call it. I'm not the type to whine about refs though, i just figured they'd call it. this is just a good game so far, glad to see us playing well.

Hits like Harrison's on Cribbs are never flagged.

I'm glad you are enjoying this game. Too many of your Brownie fan buddies are ruining a good game for themselves by whining.

McCoy is playing extremely well for his first ever start.

Have your glasses checked.

Harrison led with his arms on the Mo-mass tackle trying to knock the ball loose. I can't believe you guys are on here crying. It's xxxxing FOOTBALL! in the NFL.

Are they not calling Holding anymore?

Holding on who lol. They've already flagged us once for Holding. Try watching Harrison. He's always getting held. Let's not talk about holding lol.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance.

Spunkonmyback DPOY your a total asshat.

I've read 3 times in this threat you calling Browns fans whiners, when your dumbass posts a thread about how the Browns paid off the refs... Are you 12?

He made that post in over the top sarcastic fashion. One would assume any individual with a brain could deduce that fact. :wacko:

Holding on who lol. They've already flagged us once for Holding. Try watching Harrison. He's always getting held. Let's not talk about holding lol.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance.

Hey asshole, I asked if they were calling holding anymore. Almost every big play and all TD passes except maybe that last garbage time TD there was blatant holding (Browns or Steelers). The Steelers were blocking by hugging all day. Even on runs, containment by holding onto the outside of the jersey and many times blocking from the side with one hand grasp on the front of the shirt collar and one on the back. Horrible officiating and yes I believe the Steelers were much more guilty than the Browns. On the Browns TD, our RT tackled your guy, I will admit that, but show me an endzone shot from behind big ben on any of the early TD's and many of Mendenhall's clear path runs and I'll shoiw you a hold.

Hey asshole, I asked if they were calling holding anymore. Almost every big play and all TD passes except maybe that last garbage time TD there was blatant holding (Browns or Steelers). The Steelers were blocking by hugging all day. Even on runs, containment by holding onto the outside of the jersey and many times blocking from the side with one hand grasp on the front of the shirt collar and one on the back. Horrible officiating and yes I believe the Steelers were much more guilty than the Browns. On the Browns TD, our RT tackled your guy, I will admit that, but show me an endzone shot from behind big ben on any of the early TD's and many of Mendenhall's clear path runs and I'll shoiw you a hold.

I DVR all the games. I'll be sure to watch it again, I usually do. I didn't see the "blatant holds" because I don't believe they exist. Sure there is some grabbing and showing all the time but not enough to warrant a call. I also didn't think the officiating was anywhere close to horrible. The Steelers handled the game and now you're grasping at straws. Give it a rest.

I DVR all the games. I'll be sure to watch it again, I usually do. I didn't see the "blatant holds" because I don't believe they exist. Sure there is some grabbing and showing all the time but not enough to warrant a call. I also didn't think the officiating was anywhere close to horrible. The Steelers handled the game and now you're grasping at straws. Give it a rest.

Saw Roth get tackled from behind twice on Pittsburgh runs to his side, if you go back and look for holds watch for those too!

Also, you obviously see everything through rose colored glasses, like almost every fan so don't bother checking back in with your findings.

Archived