THE BROWNS BOARD

Wide Recievers

GoBrowns

Rumor has it that Carolina is shopping Steve Smith. With MoMass and Cribbs both hit hard today, and with the general lack of WR production, what are your thoughts on trying to trade for Smith? Personally I think it would be a huge help to get a #1 like Steve Smith who can actually get open for Colt or whoever is starting. Also his experience would make him a great addition to the team.

Panthers Shopping Steve Smith

Rumor has it that Carolina is shopping Steve Smith. With MoMass and Cribbs both hit hard today, and with the general lack of WR production, what are your thoughts on trying to trade for Smith? Personally I think it would be a huge help to get a #1 like Steve Smith who can actually get open for Colt or whoever is starting. Also his experience would make him a great addition to the team.

Panthers Shopping Steve Smith

Adam Schefter said that Carolina isnt shopping him. It would be nice but he is on his back 9 as well. I think we need to go after Berrian or Rice from the Vikings.

Adam Schefter said that Carolina isnt shopping him. It would be nice but he is on his back 9 as well. I think we need to go after Berrian or Rice from the Vikings.

how old is berrian? my first inclination is to say he's old as well, but i don't know off the top of my head. As far as rice goes, are the vikes shopping him? seems unlikely, even with moss

Rumor has it that Carolina is shopping Steve Smith. With MoMass and Cribbs both hit hard today, and with the general lack of WR production, what are your thoughts on trying to trade for Smith?

We're 1-5. Our shopping days are over. Don't look for any roster changes that will cost us a draft pick.

If you are correct, you better hope we draft Alshon Jeffrey in the draft. Best WR for sure.

Alshon is only a true Sophomore, so he won't be eligible to come out this year.

However, another pair of SEC'ers could be available.

Both A.J. Green and Julio Jones have the ability to be top flight WR's at the next level. Both are projected early 1st round, with A.J. probably going within the first 5 spots.

Alshon is only a true Sophomore, so he won't be eligible to come out this year.

However, another pair of SEC'ers could be available.

Both A.J. Green and Julio Jones have the ability to be top flight WR's at the next level. Both are projected early 1st round, with A.J. probably going within the first 5 spots.

Well at this rate we are going to have one of those first 5 spots. Think it's worth it drafting A.J. Green?

Someone posted earlier that Mitchell has been Colt's main guy in practice. If we've nothing to lose, let him play see what comes from that partnership.

I was expecting that today since we were thin at WR but apparently the coaching staff knows something we don't and were keeping him out. Hell, all I saw were 2 WR sets all day.

Archived