THE BROWNS BOARD

Regardless...Browns are on Right Path

BUNSofSTEEL08

Tough Loss for you guys... But a Rookie QB ... and down 2 Receivers. And You guys were right there Early 4th Qrtr. Come on Good effort by Cleveland. Screw all disagreement on Hits and such. You guys are Closer... You didn't really think you were gonna win IN Pittsburgh under these conditions . With Pittsburgh Offense fully Tooled and all. For ant Steeler fan that wants to say how much you guys suck... blaaa blaaa.... I wasn't Comfortable till It was 21-3. And Then Colt Shredded our Prevent D ... to make Us Sweat just a Tad more ( esp during that On Side kick) better days ahead for you guys. Kudos. Your team did not embarrass you at all today.

Tough Loss for you guys... But a Rookie QB ... and down 2 Receivers. And You guys were right there Early 4th Qrtr. Come on Good effort by Cleveland. Screw all disagreement on Hits and such. You guys are Closer... You didn't really think you were gonna win IN Pittsburgh under these conditions . With Pittsburgh Offense fully Tooled and all. For ant Steeler fan that wants to say how much you guys suck... blaaa blaaa.... I wasn't Comfortable till It was 21-3. And Then Colt Shredded our Prevent D ... to make Us Sweat just a Tad more ( esp during that On Side kick) better days ahead for you guys. Kudos. Your team did not embarrass you at all today.

We were down two receivers heading into the game. You guys knocked out a kick returner who in the Wilddawg offense would have taken snaps away from Colt anyway. The other knock-out was of a kid who had one good game in two years. Robiskie sucks and Colt's performance was basically without any receivers at all. Stuckey is decent and he used the TE's well.

Imagine how well Hillis would be with a passing game to spread the defense?

I thought our defense did well at times. We gave up a few runs, but stuffed a lot at the LOS. Our pass defense is weak and we blitz DB's a lot compounding it.

All-n-all we've been competitive this year.

We were down two receivers heading into the game. You guys knocked out a kick returner who in the Wilddawg offense would have taken snaps away from Colt anyway. The other knock-out was of a kid who had one good game in two years. Robiskie sucks and Colt's performance was basically without any receivers at all. Stuckey is decent and he used the TE's well.

Imagine how well Hillis would be with a passing game to spread the defense?

I thought our defense did well at times. We gave up a few runs, but stuffed a lot at the LOS. Our pass defense is weak and we blitz DB's a lot compounding it.

All-n-all we've been competitive this year.

Yes You are Pretty much dead on... Fact is you can see Light at the End of the Tunnel. Another Good Draft and Free agency this Winter and Spring and How much improvement is possible next year. Good Game today... You lost to a better team. For Right now...

It has only taken us 11 years to figure it out.

Thats Ownerships Fault.

But right now ... Colt >> Hillis>> Cribbs>> Ward>> Haden>> Moore>> Vickers >>D Coordinator>> All Positives for you guys. LBer Play Much Improved. You Need Some Big Time recievers. And Better Depth nd overall talent at DB ( Half of that is covered (ward~Haden)

Hey Stan,

this is a different kind of losing, LMAO. A team can't help it when there is too much talent to overcome. Unfortunately living in Football Gay Tennessee my options to see the Browns are limited to going to a spart bar, which today I couldn't do, and catching glimpses on the NFL Red ZOne and radio, which I did.

My hope is that we keep Hillis healthy and teh team adds some offensive weapons next year. RObiske really does blow, and I think pretty much is here out of respect to his connections. I can't see him being here long.

I think this group is really the beginnings of what we enjoyed in the Sipe, Sam era. I think already fans ( look at me) are starting to get attached to these guys.

The Steelers blow.

Actually its the same losing football we have had for 8 of 10 years ghoolie, different regime, different players but they just cant seem to get it done, its not from a lack of trying or quitting on the field and overall the team has more grit than its ever had, but losing is losing and we as fans are sick of losing... but hey, you expect to lose in the middle of the beginning of a never ending rebuild..

At least colt looked good out there for his nfl debut against the steelers, the kid has moxy, much more than many thought....

By the way its good to here from you ghoolie!

Thats Ownerships Fault.

But right now ... Colt >> Hillis>> Cribbs>> Ward>> Haden>> Moore>> Vickers >>D Coordinator>> All Positives for you guys. LBer Play Much Improved. You Need Some Big Time recievers. And Better Depth nd overall talent at DB ( Half of that is covered (ward~Haden)

Actually, we have more nucleous than that: Bernard>> Mack>> Thomas>> Roth>> Rubin are all young guys adding to the mix. And maybe even: Hardesty>> Assante>> Maiava can get healthy and contribute in future years.

Dawson & Hodges are both good kickers too, but we'll add'em here seperately haha.

Too bad we didn't get Shipley to go along with Colt, they could have hit the ground running.

Archived