THE BROWNS BOARD

Anyone see the Point After tonight

Richiswhere

I saw it & loved it. Donovan was angry that the other Browns didn't go after Harrison on the spot & I agree. The really great teams would NOT have allowed that to happen without reacting in defense of their teammates. We need to have that kind of fire. Penalties be damned, we need to send a message.

Mike

Yeah lets blame the players who are now, ahem.. disciplined and fear a loss of playing time and or a trade at the very least if they dare do anything to get under mangini's skin...

Like many other things it comes back at a coaches way of doing things, penalties are bad but sometimes they are justified...

And that should be expressed to the players and even accepted by the coaching staff to a certain unsaid degree...

A unified team (coaches included) doesnt let this kind of stuff go but a group of players just trying to survive as obedient roleplayers in the nfl does...

I'd settle for a SHOULDER to rothlicksbooger's knee, and busting it, so he can't assault women in bathrooms with his bodyguards

watching the door...

I'd settle for a SHOULDER to rothlicksbooger's knee, and busting it, so he can't assault women in bathrooms with his bodyguards

watching the door...

I didn't see McNabb's tirade, this is actually the first I've heard of it. Funny that several other players have come out and said exactly the opposite. Analysts are saying the same. McNabb is a QB so of course he's going to have a issue with vicious hits. I can't believe this new rule though, it's going to change the league. I also find it hilarious that you're calling for season ending injuries. Just a FYI, in January our backups will be in and you'll still lose.

Only calling for paybacks. Self defense is justified as I see it.

You start it, the response finishes it, says I.

If the Browns have a losing season in the top five of the draft,

they'd have a good chance to nab A. J. Green, the top wr in the draft.

that's the main thing the Browns need.

Only calling for paybacks. Self defense is justified as I see it.

You start it, the response finishes it, says I.

If the Browns have a losing season in the top five of the draft,

they'd have a good chance to nab A. J. Green, the top wr in the draft.

that's the main thing the Browns need.

And your point? Drafting one WR immediately solves the problem with the Browns and their roster? You may also want to consider the physicality of the Steeler defense and offense for that matter before you start calling for hit squads.

A. It's childish

B. You'd lose

Let's institute a motion for the NFFL and or the National Flag Football League.

But hey if we're playing this game, here is James Harrison quote for your enjoyment.

"There goes the WildDawg, It's done"

After he got up and walked off mind you.

I didn't see McNabb's tirade, this is actually the first I've heard of it. Funny that several other players have come out and said exactly the opposite. Analysts are saying the same. McNabb is a QB so of course he's going to have a issue with vicious hits. I can't believe this new rule though, it's going to change the league. I also find it hilarious that you're calling for season ending injuries. Just a FYI, in January our backups will be in and you'll still lose.

Not Donovan McNabb. Jim Donovan, the guy who does the radio calls for the Browns on Sunday.

Not Donovan McNabb. Jim Donovan, the guy who does the radio calls for the Browns on Sunday.

Oh well that makes more sense. I couldn't see Donovan going off. I was a little surprised initially because most NFL players aren't taking issue.

And your point? Drafting one WR immediately solves the problem with the Browns and their roster? You may also want to consider the physicality of the Steeler defense and offense for that matter before you start calling for hit squads.

A. It's childish

B. You'd lose

Let's institute a motion for the NFFL and or the National Flag Football League.

But hey if we're playing this game, here is James Harrison quote for your enjoyment.

"There goes the WildDawg, It's done"

After he got up and walked off mind you.

I didn't see any great disparity in the "physicality" between these two teams. I saw Harrison get in a couple of fortuitous shots because he was in the right position to make them. That is the extent of it.

The difference in the game came down to matters of finesse: catch the damn balls that are in your hand be you a punt returner or receiver, and cover a damn receiver like you are supposed to.

I didn't see any great disparity in the "physicality" between these two teams. I saw Harrison get in a couple of fortuitous shots because he was in the right position to make them. That is the extent of it.

The difference in the game came down to matters of finesse: catch the damn balls that are in your hand be you a punt returner or receiver, and cover a damn receiver like you are supposed to

Translation, The Steelers are a better football team and you lost. You can say it in the above fashion to save face for your team but that's the bottom line, your personnel doesn't cut it against the Steelers. Hey how many sacks did you guys have Sunday?

Archived