THE BROWNS BOARD

Superdome WIns

bomber77

I grew up in Cleveland but have been living in the South for quite a while now. Im of course a lifetime Browns fan and so is my son. Im only about 2 hours from New Orleans so I look forward of course to the Browns coming down.

We were there for the first one. I can still see Tim Couch throwing a dart to about the 50 with little or no time left, then slinging that beauty to KJ on the hail mary. The Saints fans (who are great fans) around us just deflated all at once and Ditka was laid out face down on the turf!! :D

We also went down a few years later. The Browns owned that game, Couch was sharp and we had great seats. Front row at the 50 behind the Browns bench. My son got numerous autographs and Earl Little gave him his signed gloves.

We will be there again this Sunday, front row 45 yard line on the Browns side. We will be in full Browns regelia. Im 2-0 down there so I hope we can grab another win.

Go Browns!!

I grew up in Cleveland but have been living in the South for quite a while now. Im of course a lifetime Browns fan and so is my son. Im only about 2 hours from New Orleans so I look forward of course to the Browns coming down.

We were there for the first one. I can still see Tim Couch throwing a dart to about the 50 with little or no time left, then slinging that beauty to KJ on the hail mary. The Saints fans (who are great fans) around us just deflated all at once and Ditka was laid out face down on the turf!! :D

We also went down a few years later. The Browns owned that game, Couch was sharp and we had great seats. Front row at the 50 behind the Browns bench. My son got numerous autographs and Earl Little gave him his signed gloves.

We will be there again this Sunday, front row 45 yard line on the Browns side. We will be in full Browns regelia. Im 2-0 down there so I hope we can grab another win.

Go Browns!!

I remember those games very well! The 99 game with Couch's Hail Mary was one of the few highlights of a dismal season. Then again, in 99 we didn't expect the Browns to win many games and were just glad to have football back in Cleveland. 2002 was exciting. It's too bad, we haven't made it to the post season since.

Have a blast. If you ever make it up here to motherland, look us up to tailgate party.

Thanks for the invite! We are making a pilgrimage up there next year. Wanna catch a game or two at the Jake and a Browns game.

The two worst things about where I live now:

Saints fans and especially LSU fans.

Go Browns!!

Update:

What a great game. We got there about an hour before game time. Great seats front row 45 yard line.

Saints fans were great. Probably about 1000 Browns fans scattered through the stadium.

The Browns looked sharp in warm-ups, very focused.

Perfect execution on the punt return. We went crazy, I thought Wright was going to score. A huge play.

To me the Fujita interception really set the tone for the game. Every Saints fan I talked to loves this guy.

Rogers played his best game of the year. Browns were hitting and wrapping up. Hillis was a beast. I thought we kept good pressure on Brees.

Seems like we could have picked him off on nearly every possesion. The players seemed pumped up and had lots of interaction with the Browns

fans there. They all went crazy on the Hodges run!!! McCoy looked confident and a leader on the field and the sideline.

We need some help at WR bad!! Sorry to say it but Robiskie has no business on an NFL team. Looks very soft out there.

Defense , AWESOME! Mangini called a great game and we played just about flawless. Saints love is gone. The fans seem disgusted and the

Brees love is gone too. They filed out early, looked like stadium of the living dead!!

Great Job Browns. Im now 3-0 in the Dome!!

Update:

What a great game. We got there about an hour before game time. Great seats front row 45 yard line.

Saints fans were great. Probably about 1000 Browns fans scattered through the stadium.

Perfect execution on the punt return. We went crazy, I thought Wright was going to score. A huge play.

To me the Fujita interception really set the tone for the game. Every Saints fan I talked to loves this guy.

Rogers played his best game of the year. Browns were hitting and wrapping up. Hillis was a beast. I thought we kept good pressure on Brees.

Seems like we could have picked him off on nearly every possesion. The players seemed pumped up and had lots of interaction with the Browns

fans there. They all went crazy on the Hodges run!!! McCoy looked confident and a leader on the field and the sideline.

We need some help at WR bad!! Sorry to say it but Robiskie has no business on an NFL team. Looks very soft out there.

Defense , AWESOME! Mangini called a great game and we played just about flawless. Saints love is gone. The fans seem disgusted and the

Brees love is gone too. They filed out early, looked like stadium of the living dead!!

Would of liked to see some pics. good story.

Update:

This a lie..we love our team here and Drew..enjoy watching us in the playoffs ..that was your superbowl...enjoy

This a lie..we love our team here and Drew..enjoy watching us in the playoffs ..that was your superbowl...enjoy

Did you see the sign a Saints fan was holding that said "Superbowl Hangover", that sums it up right there.

Oh and why are you here talking smack when your team got beat down this past Sunday?

Did you see the sign a Saints fan was holding that said "Superbowl Hangover", that sums it up right there.

Oh and why are you here talking smack when your team got beat down this past Sunday?

Right. Strato you should be finding a Steeler board to troll into. (But, of course we all know that the Steeler fans are all over here on our board. I am sure we could accomodate them if they want to talk smak to Steeler fan. Maybe you should start a thread Strato)

That was a good thread killer Steeler fan...from one superbowl champ to another heres to a good game sunday...

Whoa, it sounds like you two should get a room together. Maybe bake some cookies. Now that we kicked you saint azz (at your house). We will get another shot at the Pittsbich at our house, just hope the refs don't screw us like they did Miami.

Archived