THE BROWNS BOARD

Religious Fanatics

Guest c-dawg

Steeler fans in this forum are just like Jehovah's Witnesses:

1. They Show Up Uninvited
  2. They Spout Nonsense.
  3. They Expect You to Convert Immediately.

On second thought, that is an insult to Jehovah's Witnesses.

Quotes from the "Steeler Book of Holy Shit":

"Steeler fans believe that Ben Roethlisberger is a spirit creature who is the ruler of the world,[119][120] and that he was at one time a perfect angel who developed feelings of self-importance, and craved women."

"Browns fans believe that the world is influenced by Ben and his demon, Harrison, that they mislead people, and are the cause of human suffering."

Interestingly enough, it goes on to say:

"Ben and Harrison will subsequently attack women and the Browns, an action that will prompt God to begin the war of Armageddon, during which all forms of government and all people not counted as Rooney's "sheep", or true followers, will be destroyed."

Damn, that is serious, no wonder these Steeler fans are out in droves!

You better pray!

1) Thou shalt not speak evil of any Steelers player, until they are traded or sign as a FA elsewhere.

2) Thou shalt defend to death any Steelers player regarless of how many of the real Ten Commandments they break/broke.

3) Thou shalt not launder thy dishrag of inferior quality. (Hey, you guys call them terrible towels, I'm just calling them how I see them)

4) Thou shalt not take the Rooney/Steelers name in vain, but any other owner or team not associated with the Steelers go to town.

5) Thou shalt post annoying and ignorant threads on the next weeks opponents message boards and gloat for days after a win, or never post their again after a loss.

6) Honor the sabbath, or Monday nights, or Thursday occationally late in the season.

7) Thou shalt make ridiculous statements as thou they are fact, while picking apart minor flaws in otherwise mostly true statements.

8) ?

9) ?

10) ?

I figure I can't have all of the fun. Make up the last three or make your own or correct any of the ones I have listed.

2. They Spout Nonsense.

"Steeler fans believe that Ben Roethlisberger is a spirit creature who is the ruler of the world,[119][120] and that he was at one time a perfect angel who developed feelings of self-importance, and craved women."

"Browns fans believe that the world is influenced by Ben and his demon, Harrison, that they mislead people, and are the cause of human suffering."

"Ben and Harrison will subsequently attack women and the Browns, an action that will prompt God to begin the war of Armageddon, during which all forms of government and all people not counted as Rooney's "sheep", or true followers, will be destroyed."

You better pray!

oh my zip it, this is a football thread not a christian seminar on bullshit......and why is this pos topic not moved to the satanism other set of threads...........if it does not exist create the satanism stupidity thread

9) Thou shalt think that a sandwich with coleslaw and fries on it is a creative delicacy only fit for a king like......Donny Iris

10) Thou shalt forget that the Steeler players worshiped most by fans, Roethlisberger, Harrison and Lambert...are all from the Football Mecca known as OHIO ....and only AFTER they arrive in Pittsburgh, and drink their polluted river-swill known as Iron City, do they become deranged.

2. They Spout Nonsense.

You better pray!

You are an idiot.....When did your wife graduate from New Lex? I just read your reply from the other thread. All of my friends were Browns fans, but I was a Steelers fan at 5, before it had a chance to rub off.

Actually, to be a True Believer in the Steeler Religion- this is the FIRST Commandment

Only small apelike creatures played a game resembling football prior to that year.

1)THOU SHALT BELIEVE WITH ALL THY HEART THE HISTORY OF THE NFL BEGAN IN 1970

2) Thou shalt not speak evil of any Steelers player, until they are traded or sign as a FA elsewhere.

3) Thou shalt defend to death any Steelers player regarless of how many of the real Ten Commandments they break/broke.

4) Thou shalt not launder thy dishrag of inferior quality. (Hey, you guys call them terrible towels, I'm just calling them how I see them)

5) Thou shalt not take the Rooney/Steelers name in vain, but any other owner or team not associated with the Steelers go to town.

6) Thou shalt post annoying and ignorant threads on the next weeks opponents message boards and gloat for days after a win, or never post their again after a loss.

7) Honor the sabbath, or Monday nights, or Thursday occasionally late in the season.

8) Thou shalt make ridiculous statements as thou they are fact, while picking apart minor flaws in otherwise mostly true statements.

9) ?

10) ?

I figure I can't have all of the fun. Make up the last three or make your own or correct any of the ones I have listed.

You are an idiot.....When did your wife graduate from New Lex? I just read your reply from the other thread. All of my friends were Browns fans, but I was a Steelers fan at 5, before it had a chance to rub off.

You're from OHIO right? Tell us why you're really a Stoolers fan, start from birth? I guarantee it'l have nothing to do with lineage or loyalty YOU FAWKING BANDWAGON TRAITOR! Tell your story bitch!

Glad I got your attention, with this topic and the other post.

First thing: an idiot is "a dolt, or dullard, a mentally deficient person, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way."

You know, like Harrison saying he likes to hurt people after pulling his crap on the field. Learn the definition and recognize it when you see it.

What I wrote above was satire. Discover the difference.

Also, I never said my wife graduated from New Lex. She went to Heath.

You're from OHIO right? Tell us why you're really a Stoolers fan, start from birth? I guarantee it'l have nothing to do with lineage or loyalty YOU FAWKING BANDWAGON TRAITOR! Tell your story bitch!

I was a fan all through the 80's, now that's loyalty. My dad bought me a vibrating football field game in the 70's, you know the ones with the little players that vibrate up and down the field. Well, there were 2 teams, The Steelers and the Cowboys. I chose the Steelers and have been LOYAL ever since! Plus, my mothers great granfather had a son that was a Steelers fan........lineage?

Glad I got your attention, with this topic and the other post.

First thing: an idiot is "a dolt, or dullard, a mentally deficient person, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way."

You know, like Harrison saying he likes to hurt people after pulling his crap on the field. Learn the definition and recognize it when you see it.

What I wrote above was satire. Discover the difference.

Also, I never said my wife graduated from New Lex. She went to Heath.

You're very tolerant c-dawg.....

Actually, to be a True Believer in the Steeler Religion- this is the FIRST Commandment

Only small apelike creatures played a game resembling football prior to that year.

1)THOU SHALT BELIEVE WITH ALL THY HEART THE HISTORY OF THE NFL BEGAN IN 1970

To be truthful, they believe that football history started in 1974. They just don't know why the first Super Bowl was numbered IX.

My dad bought me a vibrating football field game in the 70's,

Those are known as "electric football":

elecfootball.jpg

Not be confused with "vibrating football", which would be a football dildo. Shaped something like this:

oldsteelersmascot.jpg

Zombo

just have to ask. don't really care about any reply i get, but do you think there are any NON bandwagon Steeler fans?

this theme of all Steeler fans must be bandwagon fans is a common mantra around these parts and i'm just wondering why you think that is.

is it because you think the largest fanbase in the NFL are really all phoney (wich i'm sure some are, just like ANY team) or is it because you truly believe that

to be considered a "truely dedicated fan" you have to stand behind a bottom dweller team like the stains for 2-3 decades of impotence before you've earned

your "true fan" badge?

just have to ask. don't really care about any reply i get, but do you think there are any NON bandwagon Steeler fans?

I won't speak for him but for me YES....the good people born and bred in Pittsburgh and western PA. Maybe you are one of them.

this theme of all Steeler fans must be bandwagon fans is a common mantra around these parts and i'm just wondering why you think that is.

Because we see many of the FRAKKERs around.

is it because you think the largest fanbase in the NFL are really all phoney (wich i'm sure some are, just like ANY team) or is it because you truly believe that

You talking about Cowboy fans? YES to that too.

to be considered a "truely dedicated fan" you have to stand behind a bottom dweller team like the stains for 2-3 decades of impotence before you've earned

your "true fan" badge?

In essence...YES. If you are born and bred to an area you should be true to that area, win, lose, or draw (even though we all know you have no control over it). Just like you should be true to your school, win, lose or draw.

1) Thou shalt not speak evil of any Steelers player, until they are traded or sign as a FA elsewhere.

2) Thou shalt defend to death any Steelers player regarless of how many of the real Ten Commandments they break/broke.

3) Thou shalt not launder thy dishrag of inferior quality. (Hey, you guys call them terrible towels, I'm just calling them how I see them)

4) Thou shalt not take the Rooney/Steelers name in vain, but any other owner or team not associated with the Steelers go to town.

5) Thou shalt post annoying and ignorant threads on the next weeks opponents message boards and gloat for days after a win, or never post their again after a loss.

6) Honor the sabbath, or Monday nights, or Thursday occationally late in the season.

7) Thou shalt make ridiculous statements as thou they are fact, while picking apart minor flaws in otherwise mostly true statements.

8) ?

9) ?

10) ?

Thou shalt not make negative comments about the Steelers in reference to cheating and dirty play, paying off the refs, rape, thug mentailty or steroids.

Sorry, couldn't pass that one up!

Those are known as "electric football, Not be confused with "vibrating football", which would be a football dildo.

Zombo

One of your very best Zombo, and you have many.

My boss is 55 and plays in an electric football league in Harrisburg, PA. Honestly, I don't remember it being that fun.

I prefer the NFL on the Wii.

Archived