THE BROWNS BOARD

Dow Jones now up to 11,162.16

What's your guys take on this? Many companies are posting strong gains (Caterpillar, up 94%, etc).

I don't think anyone predicted the downturn would be permanent.

It's gone on a hell of a long time but the US isn't going to just fold.

It's good news and I'm sure the spinmeisters are on top of it on both sides :) .

WSS

It's a great thing... but you have to know that cap n trade would have killed it bigtime,

killed, along with the gains from marketing internationally.

I wish it reflected hope for the unemployed.

Got an email on a study - 82% of our IT services are in-house...

next year, I think it was... that percentage will be.... 49%.

And, major national budget cuts will have to be made.

Will we have riots like in Greece, and France... and.......

GB is also facing huge budget cuts. Huge cuts.

I wish I knew how it all ends up....

We have created another bubble in the markets, the price of stocks are over inflated. They rose out of news of mad profits made by companies and not on how valuable the companies are. We will see a correction soon.

What is good for Wall St. is not always what is good for Main St. Unemployment across the board is still at 10%

We have created another bubble in the markets, the price of stocks are over inflated. They rose out of news of mad profits made by companies and not on how valuable the companies are. We will see a correction soon.

What is good for Wall St. is not always what is good for Main St. Unemployment across the board is still at 10%

The companies that are killing it sell tangible products, not snake oil. Big difference here T.

Archived