THE BROWNS BOARD

Browsing the ChickenShiite Squeeler Furry site

Furnier

The "injury excuse" is being hurled all over the place there.

"We almost beat them with our JV team."

"We have 11 guys hurt and still almost won."

The vaunted ChickenShiite Squeeler Nation using the injury excuse? I thought that was considered "bad form?"

BTW, it's totally pussyish to hide on a forum where everyone fellates each other. For those of you trolls that post there and come here as well....what color dress are you wearing?

Doug

I had to put on a 70's style mesh trucker cap and I wore a set of those Halloween Hillbilly teeth in an effort to blend in.

I recently got all my shots for an upcoming trip to Mexico, so hopefully I didn't get any "stupid" on me while I was there.

Doug

The vaunted ChickenShiite Squeeler Nation using the injury excuse? I thought that was considered "bad form?"

BTW, it's totally pussyish to hide on a forum where everyone fellates each other. For those of you trolls that post there and come here as well....what color dress are you wearing?

Doug

Right.

Kinda like the "DA > Ben" last year and "DA Sucks" this year.

Or "Romeo is doing a good job" to "Fire RAC".

And don't get me started on the excuses - this site is (was) full of them.

But I do agree - injury excuses are chickenshit, and there are Steelers posters out there that pull that trigger. I don't hold back from stating that it's a lame excuse, for what it's worth.

Either way, you're probably on the wrong forum.

Regards

.... an`at

Nobody on here has flip-flopped on RAC, but nice creativity making up your fiction. And there are only a few people on this board that were ever "DA>Ben" people. And they've yet to remove their tongue from his asshole, so they don't say he sucks at all. Nice job making a few things up though.

Doug

Talk "Chikin" Shiiit when YOU all beat US ! Till then ...You sound icon_e_ugeek.gif like an Azzwipe !!!

Talk "Chikin" Shiiit when YOU all beat US ! Till then ...You sound icon_e_ugeek.gif like an Azzwipe !!!

Can anybody translate 'Inbred Clod' to 'English' for me?

DWJ

NOT FROM ME MOTHERF.UCKER - dont lump us all together like some half breed racist!

I give the Giants complete credit - they beat us in the 4th quarter - they were tougher than us - they played Steelers football and beat us when it counted.

We move onto the next opponent - bring on the DeadSkins!

Can anybody translate 'Inbred Clod' to 'English' for me?

DWJ

NO need there Frankenstein !

Actually, Frankenstein was a brilliant scientist who was able to recreate life....so I guess you find Furnier quite intelligent!!!

You on the other hand....NOT SO MUCH!

Archived