THE BROWNS BOARD

Colt McCoy vs. Drew Brees

44CalExpress

It's very possible that he turns into a Bree's but that will defiantly be a few years. But today he has a shot to do good again considering that the Saints have both of their starting cornerbacks on the inactive list.

I'm not sure if it's "very possible" but I love what I see. Great swagger, great poise, good accuracy, and ability to improvise. I'd like to see how he does these next few weeks to get a good assessment of whether or not he truly is the QB of the future for our Browns.

Mo Mass is a #2, and once we get a #1 like AJ Green on this squad, coupled with more reps for McCoy, we'll truly see what he's made of.

One thing's for sure, you gotta love the guy's heart.

Complete homer in me talking, but is anyone else hoping he ends up like Brees (minus the injuries)?

He's a little taller, but same arm strength, great poise, and--from what we've seen--good accuracy. If he ends up 3/4ths the QB Brees is, i'll be very happy.

Complete homer in me talking, but is anyone else hoping he ends up like Brees (minus the injuries)?

Huh yea! Super Bowl MVP!

I wish I could see a replay of Colt talking with Drew Brees after today's game. I would like a closer look to compare their heights. Did anyone notice?

He looked about 6 '1 1/2' or even 6'2'. I'd say he's 6 '1 1/2'. Brees looks 6 feet flat. Either way, height doesnt matter THAT much

Not if they understand how to pass through the passing lanes. Colt is definitely taller...probably about an inch. Personally, I thought Colt's best play today was the deep ball to Cribbs that got called for DPI. It was a nicely thrown ball and his mechanics were great.

Not if they understand how to pass through the passing lanes. Colt is definitely taller...probably about an inch. Personally, I thought Colt's best play today was the deep ball to Cribbs that got called for DPI. It was a nicely thrown ball and his mechanics were great.

Umm... that ball was under thrown by a mile... still liked what I saw though today!

Archived