THE BROWNS BOARD

Great win guys!

claude

I'm a huge Saints fans, but we were simply outplayed today. You guys played a great game and dumbfounded the overrated Brees. Hopefully we won't hear anymore talk of him being robbed of the MVP.

Congrats!

If u want a good laugh,

go to Saintsreport.com......huge implosion/infighting. Lookup user: TCUDan. He coaches a pop warner team, but the posers on that forum think he's a NFL talent evaluator. He throws a few x's and o's out (which are all wrong), but amazes those losers.

Congrats again gals/girls.

I'm a huge Saints fans, but we were simply outplayed today. You guys played a great game and dumbfounded the overrated Brees. Hopefully we won't hear anymore talk of him being robbed of the MVP.

Congrats!

If u want a good laugh,

go to Saintsreport.com......huge implosion/infighting. Lookup user: TCUDan. He coaches a pop warner team, but the posers on that forum think he's a NFL talent evaluator. He throws a few x's and o's out (which are all wrong), but amazes those losers.

Congrats again gals/girls.

Thanks!

Claud isnt kidding, I registered over there last weekend and posted a Good Game thread. They sound like us usually on Sundays around 4:10 PM.

I didn't rub anything in, someone posted the Cleveland tourist video so I just left. Good win, even better to be able to walk away a winner while they continue to bitch :D

yes that forum is horrible. The mods have favorites and if you challenge one of the favorites you get banned for no reason without a warning or anything.

Still there are other good Saints forums and good Saints fans besides that ragtag band of misfits.

Archived