THE BROWNS BOARD

Great set-up heading in to the Bye week.

ballpeen

The players and coaches deserved this win. They have been playing pretty good ball for a few weeks now and finally get to rest on a nice win.

This sets us up in good shape heading in to the Bye week. A week to clear the mind, rest the bruises, and 2 weeks to savor the victory.

Now we head home for back to back home games against the Pats and Jets.

I expect the atmosphere to be electric, and THE Cleveland Browns are finally starting to make a statement.

I really expect some good things the rest of the season.

If this team strings a few wins in a row, watch out. We have a hungry bunch who don't back down from anybody.

I like what I see. What about you??

The players and coaches deserved this win. They have been playing pretty good ball for a few weeks now and finally get to rest on a nice win.

This sets us up in good shape heading in to the Bye week. A week to clear the mind, rest the bruises, and 2 weeks to savor the victory.

I expect the atmosphere to be electric, and THE Cleveland Browns are finally starting to make a statement.

If this team strings a few wins in a row, watch out. We have a hungry bunch who don't back down from anybody.

I loved the effort today.

Our offense still needs help, but who honestly thought we could beat the Saints?

I agree on the next home games....our crowd needs to get fired up.

Couldnt have put it better myself!!!

Browns have a team, especially on D who play hard every down!!! . And Browns stadium will be bouncing for the next two home games

only wish i could be there

Agreed.

I think that the advanced scouting and the coaching staff shined today in addition to great execution. This is a better win than the Pittsburgh win last year. It's a quality win against a quality opponent. The coaching staff was ahead of the Saints all day long. I don't want to hear any more whining about "lack of ingenuity" on offense. They aren't going to light up the scoreboard without some more quality parts. They did what they had to do. They showed guts and they deserved this win.

Actually until today i have watched a shell of a coaching staff sending a team onto the field with a handful of vanilla and some milk and telling them to make deluxe ice cream, there has been a lack of creativity in the coaching and they most certainly have not been utilizing everything at their disposal or in our arsenal until today...

Win or lose this is the way the browns should be playing and executing and the creativity and gamble the coaches should have been doing to win all along, when you dont have the guys you need to do what you want to do you instead find your multiple strengths and get creative,unpredictable and tricky until, like miami you have accumulated enough players to do it the way you want and can drop the gimmicks, if they had been doing it this way all along their would be very few people who dislike the gini or even dabs...

Todays effort was incredible regardless of a win or loss i was impressed and felt for once this staff and the players left it all on the field, there is nothing more they could have done...

It was a great win before the bye week, know we dont have to read fire Mangini posts.

Time to put A few of these together. The defense is looking better each week. And what a way to put a team away with the running of the Bull "Hillis"!

It was a great win before the bye week, know we dont have to read fire Mangini posts.

Time to put A few of these together. The defense is looking better each week. And what a way to put a team away with the running of the Bull "Hillis"!

Oh I would bet that we have more "wouldnt this coach be an upgrade posts" from people who have no clue what they're talking about.

Actually until today i have watched a shell of a coaching staff sending a team onto the field with a handful of vanilla and some milk and telling them to make deluxe ice cream, there has been a lack of creativity in the coaching and they most certainly have not been utilizing everything at their disposal or in our arsenal until today...

Win or lose this is the way the browns should be playing and executing and the creativity and gamble the coaches should have been doing to win all along, when you dont have the guys you need to do what you want to do you instead find your multiple strengths and get creative,unpredictable and tricky until, like miami you have accumulated enough players to do it the way you want and can drop the gimmicks, if they had been doing it this way all along their would be very few people who dislike the gini or even dabs...

Todays effort was incredible regardless of a win or loss i was impressed and felt for once this staff and the players left it all on the field, there is nothing more they could have done...

Face it man.............it ain't ever going to be "right" with you till you get your way .

That amounts to you being a loser . :rolleyes:

So the coaches don't get any credit for the week 3 performance at Baltimore when they had the Ravens down going into the fourth quarter and were an Eric Wright meltdown away from winning? I guess week 4 doesn't count either?

Gips, this is the way they've done it every week. They grind and they grind and they grind. Pay attention, will you? This team just went into Drew Brees's house with a third-string rookie QB and confused the Super Bowl MVP all day and won comfortably. And the offense executed when they had to and didn't make mistakes.

And what do you do in your POS post? Give the coaches a backhanded compliment. I can't believe we are going to have to put up with your junk-ass posts another year at least because Mangini ain't goin' anywhere.

I can't believe after watching Chris Palmer and Romeo Crennel, that you would continually run Mangini into the ground. Look around the league while you're at it. You want guys like Wade Phillips, Marvin Lewis, Norv Turner, or Mike Singletary who all have better teams, better schedules, yet similar records?

Wake the eff up.

Couldnt have put it better myself!!!

Browns have a team, especially on D who play hard every down!!! . And Browns stadium will be bouncing for the next two home games

only wish i could be there

I hope the fans DO show their appreciation in a big way.

I hope the fans DO show their appreciation in a big way.

I think we will.

It should be electric. Jump out to some sort of lead and we might once again hear the noise.

So the coaches don't get any credit for the week 3 performance at Baltimore when they had the Ravens down going into the fourth quarter and were an Eric Wright meltdown away from winning? I guess week 4 doesn't count either?

Gips, this is the way they've done it every week. They grind and they grind and they grind. Pay attention, will you? This team just went into Drew Brees's house with a third-string rookie QB and confused the Super Bowl MVP all day and won comfortably. And the offense executed when they had to and didn't make mistakes.

And what do you do in your POS post? Give the coaches a backhanded compliment. I can't believe we are going to have to put up with your junk-ass posts another year at least because Mangini ain't goin' anywhere.

I can't believe after watching Chris Palmer and Romeo Crennel, that you would continually run Mangini into the ground. Look around the league while you're at it. You want guys like Wade Phillips, Marvin Lewis, Norv Turner, or Mike Singletary who all have better teams, better schedules, yet similar records?

Wake the eff up.

You forgot Brad "Looks like the perv next door" Childress

Face it man.............it ain't ever going to be "right" with you till you get your way .

That amounts to you being a loser . :rolleyes:

Not my way loser just a winning way and if that is with mangini im fine with that, but the coach still has to try and win games with what he has if he wants to remain a coach until heckert gets him the missing parts to pull it off his way, and ultimately you and i dont make those choices of coordinators and coaches, we root for our team to win and we just discuss what we "think" would ,should or could happen...

I am not suggesting that you are doing anything wrong by stating your opinion , Just that your opinion is driven by your hate for a coach . Everyone knows it takes a team to win. So I am just saying that you make yourself look foolish for repeating it over and over because ....if someone don't know how you feel about it it is just that they are ignoring you , much like I do . :D

This is a MUCH improved Team!

The Players, Coaches, & Front Office have become more cohesive & confident. We, as Fans, need to stay behind them & remain positive, whether they win or lose. They need & deserve our support, & that includes Eric Wright, who I STILL think is going to be a hell of a player.....but he needs all of us to see him through the tough times.

GO BROWNS & Thanks!

Mike

Archived