THE BROWNS BOARD

Raiders 38 - Donkeys 0

Kosar_For_President

I have McFadden on my team, but I sat him in favor of Johnson, Rice, and Forte. I hate my life. On the plus side though I did just replace Dallas Clark with Zach Miller!!!

I kept Aaron Rodgers in. I'm in a tight FF contest and my top two WRs are on BYE. My backup QB (on the bench) is Carson Palmer. sigh.

I have McFadden on my team, but I sat him in favor of Johnson, Rice, and Forte. I hate my life. On the plus side though I did just replace Dallas Clark with Zach Miller!!!

My only mistake was benching T.O. today and not picking up the Browns D/ST. I picked up the 49ers D/ST instead. I'm 5-1 but predicted to lose by 4 points. Roy Williams better pull the game of his life out of his ass Monday night.

That was an epic ass kicking.

Because of a screw up in my roster I had to pick Denver D/ST and they gave me -8. I'm still 3 points ahead of my opponent but he has Brandon Jacobs in his lineup, just hope he fumbles or is knocked out of the game with Dallas.

That was an epic ass kicking.

Bronco fans must be seething...blown out at home by an arch-rival.

That AFC West is a big surprise to me...it may come down to KC-Oakland. San Diego is a big mess.

Archived