THE BROWNS BOARD

Congrats Browns

Strato

Good game hopefully we can bounce back and beat your worst enemy next week..Yall outplayed us today fair and square...I think Colt.. as ive said all along will be good..and we really miss Fujita..some on our boards will dispute that.. but he is a good player and great leader on yalls D..

Goodluck the rest of the way....

Good game hopefully we can bounce back and beat your worst enemy next week..Yall outplayed us today fair and square...I think Colt.. as ive said all along will be good..and we really miss Fujita..some on our boards will dispute that.. but he is a good player and great leader on yalls D..

Good luck to you guys the rest of the way too- especially next week. :)

Well, like they say- if you can't beat them with talent, beat them with tricks.....

OTOH, gotta give the Browns coaching staff some credit. You guys over committed on Cribbs=64 yards to Wright.

& Lord, what do they tell you about staying in your lanes on punts? That had to be the biggest hole up the middle I've ever witnessed on any play in 50 years of watching the NFL.

Well, like they say- if you can't beat them with talent, beat them with tricks.....

OTOH, gotta give the Browns coaching staff some credit. You guys over committed on Cribbs=64 yards to Wright.

& Lord, what do they tell you about staying in your lanes on punts? That had to be the biggest hole up the middle I've ever witnessed on any play in 50 years of watching the NFL.

Indeed. It would be interesting to see the tape on the previous punts.

My guess is they had done that on their coverage before because it looked like Hodges looked to make a decision. My guess is he was told to look...if they pulled that again, just run the gut. If they held someone in the middle, punt the ball even if we got flagged for too many men downfield because we were in a blocking mode from the get go.

Those were "tricks" that simply exploited weaknesses displayed by the opponent. I LOVED watching the defense standing around like they were swapping jokes before the snap while Brees looked confused. I wasn't sharp enough to pick up on all of the oddball personnel combinations that were out there on D to add confusion to the mix. It was also nice to see the ball bounce our way a few times. Luckily it bounced into Bowens' sticky hands twice and he knew what to do. Colt McCoy stayed composed and took care of the ball even while making a pass reception. It was good to see that the coaches and the team are not so uptight that they're afraid to take some chances and have some fun. Good job all the way around. I cannot imagine the same kind of craziness every week but it sure was great fun to watch.

Good luck Strato. Please beat the Steelers next week!

Agreed. This guy has throwing out more shit than anyone else. His team gets beaten, soundly in the Dome, and he comes back with his tail between his legs. Screw him. :D

I came back and said good game ..what more do you want?...remeber its a long season..the Saints aint playing good football right now..but they can go on a tear anytime..hopefully this week...

..were the champs and no chump team like the stains will come in to the Dome and beat us...your frikin retarted.....and you will be reminded of that again sunday by the third quarter...

Got that?...

I came back and said good game ..what more do you want?...remeber its a long season..the Saints aint playing good football right now..but they can go on a tear anytime..hopefully this week...

chump team??

stains???

what more do you want????

considering the score was CLE 20 aints 3 FOR THE ENTIRE 3RD QUARTER i'd say i want a little more than that.

just a little.

Thanks Strato, Hope you get back to winning again next Sunday. You should be good and pissed and take it out on the Stealers. I'm sure Drew will be chopping at the bit to redeam himself. Good Luck!

Archived