THE BROWNS BOARD

My New Cleveland Browns Mix

TheClevelandSound

Alot of you don't know this but I DJ on the side and make my own tracks ect ect. Anyways, I just made a new track called "The Name on the Door is Cleveland". Just thought id share it with you. It's about the Browns ;)

WARNING: You may have the sudden urge to take ecstasy after listening.

P.S. Check out my other songs too!

http://soundcloud.com/liquidsoundmusic

Grrrrr It won't let me listen from work. I'll check it out later.

BTW, what has two thumbs and is seeing mushroomhead in cbus this weekend? This guy! :lol:

I would totally be going to that show if Kent Halloween wasn't the next day. I need my rest for Ohio's biggest and one of the nations biggest Halloween parties!

Alot of you don't know this but I DJ on the side and make my own tracks ect ect. Anyways, I just made a new track called "The Name on the Door is Cleveland". Just thought id share it with you. It's about the Browns ;)

WARNING: You may have the sudden urge to take ecstasy after listening.

P.S. Check out my other songs too!

http://soundcloud.com/liquidsoundmusic

sweet jam!

I would totally be going to that show if Kent Halloween wasn't the next day. I need my rest for Ohio's biggest and one of the nations biggest Halloween parties!

Man do I miss Kent Halloweens.. sluts, sluts, sluts, sluts, sluts, sluts, sluts, sluts, sluts, sluts, sluts!

My buddies are having a party at 320 College Ave. in Kent on Saturday so head over there and say you know B Lowe and they will give you free beer I'm betting

Oh by the way, digging the techno. It's not really my thing but I really liked em. Did you record that Tom Sawyer remix? It is really tight.. love that bassline

Man do I miss Kent Halloweens.. sluts, sluts, sluts, sluts, sluts, sluts, sluts, sluts, sluts, sluts, sluts!

My buddies are having a party at 320 College Ave. in Kent on Saturday so head over there and say you know B Lowe and they will give you free beer I'm betting

Hmmm not sure if that is a good idea. 320...I might be ok at that house but Delta Upsilon owns half of College Street and I am banned from that fraternity so we will see.

WE ARE GETTING OFF TOPIC! Do u like my mix?

Hmmm not sure if that is a good idea. 320...I might be ok at that house but Delta Upsilon owns half of College Street and I am banned from that fraternity so we will see.

WE ARE GETTING OFF TOPIC! Do u like my mix?

Yes I liked the mix.. I edited my post.

That house isn't a frat house.. its more of the anti frat house lol. I'm banned from delta tau delta (Drew Carey's frat) for fooling around with one of their member's younger sister LOL

Yes I liked the mix.. I edited my post.

That house isn't a frat house.. its more of the anti frat house lol. I'm banned from delta tau delta for fooling around with one of their member's younger sister LOL

Getting banned from frats is the best. Do you go to Kent?

As for your previous post...the Tom Sawyer remix was done by the band Deadsy and I just added my own spin to it.

Getting banned from frats is the best. Do you go to Kent?

As for your previous post...the Tom Sawyer remix was done by the band Deadsy and I just added my own spin to it.

Are you into dub step at all? I bet you could make some sick dub if you are this good with techno.

I went to Kent for 3 years then I moved to Texas.. heading back around Christmas to visit family and stop by Kent again.. Man, do I miss that place. Go Flashes!

Are you into dub step at all? I bet you could make some sick dub if you are this good with techno.

I went to Kent for 3 years then I moved to Texas.. heading back around Christmas to visit family and stop by Kent again.. Man, do I miss that place. Go Flashes!

Lemme know when ur around we will have to meet up. Yep I do dubstep listen to my Bassnectar Remix of 808 on that page.

Archived