THE BROWNS BOARD

Official NFL Power Rankings Week Seven

endurance

There is no such thing as "Official Power Ratings". In fact, these are about the most amateurish that I have seen.

The Cowboys at 1-5 are rated over teams with 4-2, 4-3 records?

Absurd as the day is long.

The Standings are the only official "power" rankings. And I provided those earlier.

Hey its better than the 28th to 32nd place we have become so accustomed too, and it cant get much worse before it starts to get better right?

Its only a matter of when not if, sometime in my lifetime would be nice!

GO BROWNS!

jesus its not even sunday yet and i already miss my browns!

Which i could hibernate like a bear for 9 or so days! hehehehehe

25. Cleveland Browns (2-5)

Hey its better than the 28th to 32nd place we have become so accustomed too, and it cant get much worse before it starts to get better right?

Its only a matter of when not if, sometime in my lifetime would be nice!

GO BROWNS!

jesus its not even sunday yet and i already miss my browns!

Which i could hibernate like a bear for 9 or so days! hehehehehe

25. Cleveland Browns (2-5)

So many to choose from in the weekly beauty contest. NOTE: we're moving up folks. :)

ESPN

Fox Sports

There is no such thing as "Official Power Ratings". In fact, these are about the most amateurish that I have seen.

The Cowboys at 1-5 are rated over teams with 4-2, 4-3 records?

Absurd as the day is long.

The Standings are the only official "power" rankings. And I provided those earlier.

"Power Rankings" are for amusement only-or for Steeler Trolls, since their "boys" are currently at the top of the heap.

I won't get suggestive as to what the Cowboy homer can do with his current rank of the Scowbows- since without Romo their goose is officially cooked, but plenty of fun to be had- the Browns are below the Bungles in a lot of polls- even though they beat them and have the same number of wins.

But Gips- I'll give you a little project- if your up to it- transpose W-L record with strength of schedule. I bet the Browns rank real high. OHOH- who's the bozo that has the Chargers dead last even though they're way at the top in every defensive or offensive category. (Hint) Norv Turner is a franchise killer- shoulda kept Marty. :)

But Gip- I'll give you a little project- if your up to it- transpose W-L record with strength of schedule. I bet the Browns rank real high. OHOH- who's the bozo that has the Chargers dead last even though they're way at the top in every defensive or offensive category. (Hint) Norv Turner is a franchise killer- shoulda kept Marty. :)

I don't think I would know how to do your little project so what I think I will just stick to this: I will just continue to relate would would make the playoffs if the season were to end now. Is that realistic? Not till the end of the season, but at least, in my opinion, it is a better gauge than "power rankings" are.

Archived