THE BROWNS BOARD

Best Browns Halloween Costume Photos?

miktoxic

was wondering if you fans back in the OH throw any browns halloween bashes? if so could you post some pics of past or soon to be present party pics? thanks. (looking for some ideas for the local bar's party saturday night)

I have a dawgpound mask I am wearing this year...I will have pics up Sunday.

I was so damn close to getting a roflberger jersey, wearing convict pants and changing the jersey to say "rapistberger" Then my buddy was gonna be the bed intruder guy and write on his shirt "hide yo kids, hide yo wife, cause big ben's rapin everbody out here" but sadly i bailed outta it.

Also, in before a steeler troll making a comment about my post that I won't give two shit's about.

Someone I know "dressed" as a small table with a lamp, a clock, and a few other miscellaneous objects on top. She was a "one night stand." :) My mom (and BELIEVE me, if you met my dear, sweet, dainty, reserved, elderly mom you'd NEVER think this would come from her) always said that the best Halloween costume would be a naked man on roller skates: A pull toy.

Someone I know "dressed" as a small table with a lamp, a clock, and a few other miscellaneous objects on top. She was a "one night stand." :) My mom (and BELIEVE me, if you met my dear, sweet, dainty, reserved, elderly mom you'd NEVER think this would come from her) always said that the best Halloween costume would be a naked man on roller skates: A pull toy.

OK Kay, we know where your mind is on Halloween!...but might not that be a better Christmas gift for you?

OK Kay, we know where your mind is on Halloween!...but might not that be a better Christmas gift for you?

Shouldn't that be a gift that keeps on giving all year long? Oh ... and I believe it was Zombo's "sluttiest" comment that sent my mind reeling.

1. You wear shorts, a Hawaiian shirt, a sun visor with a folded map tucked in it, sandels with socks, a camera around your neck and sunglasses and sunscreen on your nose and go as a tourist.

2) Old clothes with individual serving size cereal boxes with bloddy plastic knives in them and go as a cereal killer as apposed to serial killer.

3) Kathy, I like the way your Mom thinks. If mine were still here she'd prob think the same way. Never assume that an little old lady is just thinking about knitting. :D

4) I wanna know what the sluttiest costume Zombo ever wore was? ;)

Huh, that's strange, I know he's a very intelligent person but I never pictured him in the medical profession :lol: .

Actually, I'm not too bright and I have a thing for nurses and candystripers ... so those pics were perfect.

Zombo

Archived