THE BROWNS BOARD

You know what is funny

Looking at every president speak over the last 25 years. They are making fun of the American people. I find it so funny when "parties" argue. Look at the interviews. They know we will amount to shit. Bush and Obama, look at what we are doing just in this forum. Arguing, when no real progress is done to try to help our country. I am not saying I am not one to blame, I am. But lets get over this high school shit of "what team" we root for and come up with a solution. xxxx!!!!!

Argue until our county is in ruin. WTF. Congress lives by this rule. Let's sit the fu*k down and figure what is good for our country.

Political debate my ass, stop being a bunch of fag ass high school pussies and get to the issues.

I'm sick of it.

Looking at every president speak over the last 25 years. They are making fun of the American people. I find it so funny when "parties" argue. Look at the interviews. They know we will amount to shit. Bush and Obama, look at what we are doing just in this forum. Arguing, when no real progress is done to try to help our country. I am not saying I am not one to blame, I am. But lets get over this high school shit of "what team" we root for and come up with a solution. xxxx!!!!!

Argue until our county is in ruin. WTF. Congress lives by this rule. Let's sit the fu*k down and figure what is good for our country.

Political debate my ass, stop being a bunch of fag ass high school pussies and get to the issues.

I'm sick of it.

That is actually not a bad idea, a browns forum sit down, iMeeting or not.

Here have a slice of apple pie and a glass of milk and chat with this guy. :lol:

No T, that is not what John Stewart is saying at all. He is saying calm down and think about it before spewing shit like this guy. Everyone reacts emotionally before thinking about where the source comes from. Why isn't this guy talking about Beck and his working for a multi-billion dollar company? Emotion.

avi How to rip DVD to AVI on Mac

dvd to avi mac ripper can rip DVD to AVI video, it also can rip DVD to all the other video and audio formats including MPEG, MPG, MKV, MP4, WMV, MOV, FLV, M4V, MP3, MKA, AIFF, WMA, M4A, AC3, AAC, WAV, OGG, etc on Mac OS X.

Here is a step-by-step guide to convert dvd to avi mac OS X.

Step 1: Free download and install dvd to avi converter for mac

4113220451_1dabb6a0b7.jpg

To install the mac dvd to avi converter, simply mount the .dmg archive by double-clicking it, and copy the application to your applications folder (or wherever you want).

Step 2: Load DVD to convert dvd to avi for mac video

Insert DVD into your DVD-ROM. Click "Load DVD" button to load your DVD. Just Click "Load IFO" button and press DVD folder or DVD IFO file.

Step 3: Select AVI as output format

Use the “format” on the bottom of the window to control the output format. Click on the toggle to the right of the "Format" label to get format drop-down menu.

4119602984_83eb61344a_o.png

Step 4: Change AVI Video and audio Settings

You can change the Resolution, Encoder, Bit rate and Frame rate of the AVI video and Sample Rate, Channels, Encoder and Bit Rate of the AVI Audio. The size of the AVI file depends a lot on these settings.

Step 5: Click "Start" to convert DVD to avi mac.

If you want to trim, crop, capture screen picture, merge several video clips on to one file and more editing, please go to how to edit videos with mac dvd to AVI converter.

What's AVI?

AVI stands for. AVI is known as one of the most popular video formats nowadays. In fact, AVI was first introduced to the world by Microsoft in November 1992 as a multimedia format, part of Microsoft Video for Windows technology. AVI files can contain audio data and video data, which are interleaved for the playback. The resolution of AVI video varies from 640*480 to 160*120, keeping a 4:3 ratio.

AVI is a common fomat which compatible with quicktime for mac .so DVD fans demand to rip dvd to avi mac. The quality of avi is usually better. In that case,we can use the mac dvd to avi converter to convert dvd to avi mac. Just with several steps, I can convert dvd to avi mac with this software.The tool is so convenient and with dvd files in hand,yon need not worry how to import dvd to avi for mac .Either rip dvd to avi mac or rip dvd to mov mac ,you can play avi on quicktime on mac well.

In fact ,I has applied this mac dvd ripper to rip dvd to avi for mac for one year,it is easy to use.

Related Applications:

dvd to avi mac;rip dvd to avi mac;dvd to avi for mac;rip dvd to mp4 mac;convert dvd to avi mac;mac dvd to avi;mac rip dvd to avi

Archived