THE BROWNS BOARD

Colt McCoy Trivial Pursuit

longhorn

It's a bye week so here are some Colt McCoy trivia questions.

1. What High School did Colt attend and who is the school named after?

2. Besides QB, what position(s) did McCoy also play during his high school career?

3. What Texas player did Colt beat out in order to become the starting QB in 2006?

4. What current NFL player sang at Colt McCoy's wedding?

5. In what high school statewide sporting event did McCoy's wife place 2nd and 3rd in during her junior and senior years, respectively?

6. What Psalm does McCoy read before he plays a game?

7. Where was Colt born and what is that location's population?

8. Against what team did McCoy set the University of Texas school record for most touchdown passes by a single QB in 2006?

9. What is the name of the Texas Aggie player who injured Colt McCoy with only 20 seconds left in the game in 2006?

10. How many games did Colt play in during the Texas 2005 season?

#1 Jim Ned High School. Jim Ned was a Indian scout than helped the early settlers find land around Tuscola, Tx.

#2 I know he played on defense as well. I lived in Tuscola while I was stationed at Dyess AFB and I watched that team lay waste to everything in their path. I can't remember the position, it's been awhile since I lived there.

#1 Jim Ned High School. Jim Ned was a Indian scout than helped the early settlers find land around Tuscola, Tx.

#2 I know he played on defense as well. I lived in Tuscola while I was stationed at Dyess AFB and I watched that team lay waste to everything in their path. I can't remember the position, it's been awhile since I lived there.

I believe he was a defensive back and he also punted. The announcers on TV mentioned he was a DB in high school when he made a game saving tackle following an interception against Oklahoma in '09. The punting skills were put to use when Texas had him do the pooch kick on 4th downs.

Colt's wife is hot

2. Besides QB, what position(s) did McCoy also play during his high school career?

Colt's wife is hot

3. What Texas player did Colt beat out in order to become the starting QB in 2006?

Colt's wife is hot

Colt's wife is hot

5. In what high school statewide sporting event did McCoy's wife place 2nd and 3rd in during her junior and senior years, respectively?

Colt's wife is hot

Colt's wife is hot

Colt's wife is hot

8. Against what team did McCoy set the University of Texas school record for most touchdown passes by a single QB in 2006?

Colt's wife is hot

9. What is the name of the Texas Aggie player who injured Colt McCoy with only 20 seconds left in the game in 2006?

Colt's wife is hot

Colt's wife is hot

i think that pretty much covers it.

3. Jevan Sneed

7. Tuscola, Texas.. pop 800ish

1. Jim Ned HS named after an Indian chief.

2. FS and P

3. Jevan Snead

4. Jordan Shipley

5. She was a long distance runner for Baylor

6. ??

7. Hobbs, NM....I don't know the population

8. Baylor

9. That asswipe Bennett

10. zero

Here's a bonus. Colt McCoy saved a neighbor's life while on vacation by doing what?

Singing Psalms has jack shieet to with football..........but indeed if you have an athlete it is very good for brainswashing folks to believe in Murdering everyone who does not believe

1. Jim Ned HS named after an Indian chief.

2. FS and P

3. Jevan Snead

4. Jordan Shipley

5. She was a long distance runner for Baylor

6. ??

7. Hobbs, NM....I don't know the population

8. Baylor

9. That asswipe Bennett

10. zero

Here's a bonus. Colt McCoy saved a neighbor's life while on vacation by doing what?

his dad and him heard screams and swam across a river with his dad and helped the police down to the man

Trying to steal my trivia thunder, eh?

Defensive back. All HS QBs also play DB.

I don't know who sang, but they sang about Tim Tebow.

Cross Country

Don't know but the small town only has about 330 people.

Texas A&M

All of them.

The answers are in the thread but here they are consolidated.

1. What High School did Colt attend and who is the school named after? Jim Ned High School named after Jim Ned, Delaware Indian chief, probably maintained a village on the Brazos River near Fort Graham. At times during the Republic of Texas and early Texas statehood, he served as scout for the Texas militia.

2. Besides QB, what position(s) did McCoy also play during his high school career? Defensive back and punter.

3. What Texas player did Colt beat out in order to become the starting QB in 2006? Jevan Snead

4. What current NFL player sang at Colt McCoy's wedding? Jordan Shipley.

5. In what high school statewide sporting event did McCoy's wife place 2nd and 3rd in during her junior and senior years, respectively? 800 meters in track.

6. What Psalm does McCoy read before he plays a game? Psalm 18.

7. Where was Colt born and what is that location's population? Hobbs, New Mexico with a population of 28,657.

8. Against what team did McCoy set the University of Texas school record for most touchdown passes by a single QB in 2006? Oklahoma State University.

9. What is the name of the Texas Aggie player who injured Colt McCoy with only 20 seconds left in the game in 2006? Michael Bennett.

10. How many games did Colt play in during the Texas 2005 season? Zero, he didn’t play that year.

Archived