THE BROWNS BOARD

Official Tailgate Party Notice- Patriots Game

roach

Let me know if I need an emergency attendance to fill out the roster.....................udderwise.............I may be a surprise if weather is good...............

if it works I will be there as needed

We've already recieved a couple of emails asking about this upcoming party.

If you plan to join us, please let us know here with the number attending. Go Browns!

roach

I will be there.

I will bring some cookies for the table. Let me know if you need anything else.

Hey Guys,

I had already contacted Stan previously a couple of weeks ago. We are four guys from Quebec, Canada who will be attending our first NFL game. We though that CLE would be the perfect destination to feel the real NFL atmosphere. Like I told Stan, to go to NYC or Boston would have saved us a couple hundreds km of driving. However, we felt that a trip to CLE would provide us with a more "authentic" football experience.

Our mother tongue is French but do not worry, we are all able to discuss any kind of topic in English.

We were all very excited when we found your website/board. Since we will be driving more than 12 hours on Saturday, we would not have been able to organize for the tailgate all by ourselves. It is very nice of you to open your party to all foreigners. We can assure you that we will bring as much energy and intensity to it as we can.

We are all looking forward to meet you and to tail-gate with you.

Dominic

PS: After the crazy win against NO, a win against the pop star (Brady Gaga, a.k.a. the guy who is more suited to do tv commercials than to throw a ball) and his bunch seems more likely than ever. GO BROWNS!

PPS: +4 for the tail-gate count

Hey Guys,

I had already contacted Stan previously a couple of weeks ago. We are four guys from Quebec, Canada who will be attending our first NFL game. We though that CLE would be the perfect destination to feel the real NFL atmosphere. Like I told Stan, to go to NYC or Boston would have saved us a couple hundreds km of driving. However, we felt that a trip to CLE would provide us with a more "authentic" football experience.

Our mother tongue is French but do not worry, we are all able to discuss any kind of topic in English.

We were all very excited when we found your website/board. Since we will be driving more than 12 hours on Saturday, we would not have been able to organize for the tailgate all by ourselves. It is very nice of you to open your party to all foreigners. We can assure you that we will bring as much energy and intensity to it as we can.

We are all looking forward to meet you and to tail-gate with you.

Dominic

PS: After the crazy win against NO, a win against the pop star (Brady Gaga, a.k.a. the guy who is more suited to do tv commercials than to throw a ball) and his bunch seems more likely than ever. GO BROWNS!

PPS: +4 for the tail-gate count

Bienvenue!

I will be there, along with my nice bottle of Scotch Whisky to warm everyones belly along with Hoorta's orange stuff and any Shine that Ballpeen might sneak into the State. Cant wait to come back across and have few beers and great company with you guys, and I am hoping to bring my above normal Browns winning percentage with me.

1999-2009

Overall Record

W - L - W/Pct

59 - 117 - 0.335

Games I Attended

W - L - W/Pct

6 - 8 - 0.429

05 November 2000 Vs New York Giants L 24 - 3 Pederson

12 November 2000 Vs New England W 11 - 19 Pederson

17 October 2004 Vs Cincinnati W 17 - 34 Garcia

24 October 2004 Vs Philadelphia L 34 - 31 Garcia

01 January 2006 Vs Baltimore W 16 - 20 Frye

22 October 2006 Vs Denver L 17 - 7 Frye

29 October 2006 Vs New York jets W 13 - 20 Frye

09 September 2007 Vs Pittsburgh L 34 - 7 Frye/Anderson

16 September 2007 Vs Cinncinati W 45 - 51 Anderson

02 November 2008 Vs Baltimore L 37 - 27 Anderson

06 November 2008 Vs Denver L 34 -30 Quinn

04 October 2009 Vs Cincinnati L 23 - 20 Anderson

06 December 2009 Vs San Diego L 30 - 23 Quinn

10 December 2009 Vs Pittsburgh W 6 - 13 Quinn

Hey Guys,

It's Anthony and the guys from Toronto. Six of us are coming in for our 4th annual Brownies weekend.

Greg, Carlos, Doug, Mike, Seb and I are in for the tailgate party. Thanks Ed for welcoming us back!

Please let me know is we can bring anything.

Cheers,

Anthony

I will be there, along with my nice bottle of Scotch Whisky to warm everyones belly along with Hoorta's orange stuff and any Shine that Ballpeen might sneak into the State. Cant wait to come back across and have few beers and great company with you guys, and I am hoping to bring my above normal Browns winning percentage with me.

1999-2009

Overall Record

W - L - W/Pct

59 - 117 - 0.335

Games I Attended

W - L - W/Pct

6 - 8 - 0.429

Will you be staying for the Jets game as well? If so I will see you next weekend. Hope you bring us another victory.

Will you be staying for the Jets game as well? If so I will see you next weekend. Hope you bring us another victory.

Yeah, will be staying for the Jets game also, always try to come across when two home games consecutively to get my moneys worth, and will be good to catch up with the other two Brits heading back across for the Jets game in HowieDawg and G-Man.

1999-2009

Overall Record

W - L - W/Pct

59 - 117 - 0.335

Games I Attended

W - L - W/Pct

6 - 8 - 0.429

Ha....it happens that I made a run to Montgomery, Alabama to visit my sister not long ago, and by chance made a visit to a place I know where the moon shines a few times a year.

I guard this stuff, but I can give up a jar or two.

Yeah, will be staying for the Jets game also, always try to come across when two home games consecutively to get my moneys worth, and will be good to catch up with the other two Brits heading back across for the Jets game in HowieDawg and G-Man.

K, won't be there for the Pats game, but have long had the Jets on my calendar.

You all know that this is just a warm up gig for the main event next week ;)

Have a great time - I can't wait to get back with you guys next week and meet some of the famous BB posters I have been cyber mates with for 4 years now.

BTW - I'm gonna go to the muni lot and try and pull some college chicks unless I get a CAST IRON ATENEARS GUARANTEE that their will be some hot Jets chicks in short shorts to keep me warm.

Have fun guys.

H

Have a great time - I can't wait to get back with you guys next week and meet some of the famous BB posters I have been cyber mates with for 4 years now.

BTW - I'm gonna go to the muni lot and try and pull some college chicks unless I get a CAST IRON ATENEARS GUARANTEE that their will be some hot Jets chicks in short shorts to keep me warm.

Have fun guys.

H

Sorry that I will miss you at the Jets tailgate.

Have fun guys.

H

Next weekend is a total trap for hot Jets chicks. I'll swing the candy-apple red soccer mom chick magnet van around town beginning on Friday night to round them all up.

Next weekend is a total trap for hot Jets chicks. I'll swing the candy-apple red soccer mom chick magnet van around town beginning on Friday night to round them all up.

That will do it for sure.

Archived