THE BROWNS BOARD

Grill'n-n-Chill'n Tailgate Trailer Grill

admin

Come see these grills in action at our November 14th Tailgate Party!

untitled.jpg

We're going to have them for the Jets game? Awesome!

Let's hurry up and thrash the Patriots, I can't wait for the Jets game.

Zombo

Thats a shame Gipper - safe travels.

Zombo, you're right, that grill looks amazing - however it puts an end to my traditional emptying of the old iron grill with Ed before my traditional walk to the stadium with Shawn before the traditional chatting up of chicks seated around me and G-Man during the game before the traditional after game drinkathon before the traditional ride on the mechanical bull in the Tequilla Ranch before the traditional late drinks in little johnny's bar before the traditional crawl back to the hotel onhands and knees lip dragging on the sidewalk.

Can you tell I'm getting excited?

H.

Thats a shame Gipper - safe travels.

Zombo, you're right, that grill looks amazing - however it puts an end to my traditional emptying of the old iron grill with Ed before my traditional walk to the stadium with Shawn before the traditional chatting up of chicks seated around me and G-Man during the game before the traditional after game drinkathon before the traditional ride on the mechanical bull in the Tequilla Ranch before the traditional late drinks in little johnny's bar before the traditional crawl back to the hotel onhands and knees lip dragging on the sidewalk.

Can you tell I'm getting excited?

H.

Good to see that you are an old fashioned guy that likes to uphold traditions.!

Archived