THE BROWNS BOARD

Power Rankings

1 more season

When then ESPN NFL Power rankings come out will the Browns be ranked ahead of horrible teams like the Cowboys, Vikes, Broncos and Bengals? So far they haven't been. And those teams are a mess. The bias by the press has to end eventually. I know those rankings don't mean much but it's annoying that there is the assumption that the Browns are alway bad. (I'm guilty of this myself) Just trying to be a bit more positive from now on.

When then ESPN NFL Power rankings come out will the Browns be ranked ahead of horrible teams like the Cowboys, Vikes, Broncos and Bengals? So far they haven't been. And those teams are a mess. The bias by the press has to end eventually. I know those rankings don't mean much but it's annoying that there is the assumption that the Browns are alway bad. (I'm guilty of this myself) Just trying to be a bit more positive from now on.

The power rankings are silly, but this season it's probably anybody's guess as to where things fall. It seems parity is the theme more than ever.

There probably isn't much difference between #17 & #32 this year. Chicago, for instance, was 3-0, and now they look seriously flawed. Buffalo is 0-7, and can probably hang with half the league. The whole NFC is wide open, although the NY Giants appear to be kicking it up a notch the last month. Who would have thought the KC-Oakland game would mean so much this week in the AFC West.

It's going to be an interesting November/December. Vegas oddsmakers are probably scratching their heads.

The power rankings are silly, but this season it's probably anybody's guess as to where things fall. It seems parity is the theme more than ever.

There probably isn't much difference between #17 & #32 this year. Chicago, for instance, was 3-0, and now they look seriously flawed. Buffalo is 0-7, and can probably hang with half the league. The whole NFC is wide open, although the NY Giants appear to be kicking it up a notch the last month. Who would have thought the KC-Oakland game would mean so much this week in the AFC West.

It's going to be an interesting November/December. Vegas oddsmakers are probably scratching their heads.

It is a weird NFL year isn't it?

Archived