THE BROWNS BOARD

Saturday Night Fundraiser

ATENEARS

74886_451158554150_58284069150_5543068_4

WHAT: The 2nd Annual BBAT Night at the Races Fundraiser.

WHEN: Saturday November 6th (Doors open at 6:00pm, Post Time approx. 7:30pm)

WHERE: at the Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds (inside the Arts & Crafts Building). The Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds are located on Bagley Road in Berea, just West of I-71.

WHY: The event benefits Berea Ohio's Youth Travel Baseball Program, and is a very fun festive event and open to the public. Also The Browns Board has a horse in one of the races named 'The Real McCoy'.

DETAILS: Two large projection screens will display 12 Races. Admittance is $20.00 and Includes a Light Buffet, and additional hot snacks all night long, plus 16oz bottled beer (included) & pop & bottled water. Event will feature $2 betting stations, Side boards, Raffles, Door Prizes, interactive audience games. This Event paid out over $6,000.00 in Cash & Prizes last year and we look to exceed that on November 6th.

TICKETS: Tickets are $20/per and can be purchased at the door (ask for Stan).

Hey all, I hope some of you will plan to attend the 'Night at the Races' Saturday night.

Included with admittance will be a light buffet of Italian sausage with peppers and onions, Chicken pesto pasta with sundried tomatoes, Green beans with almonds, Tomato bruscetta salad

Tossed salad, Rolls and butter. We also have done away with the boring-ass stale keg beer and this year will provide 16oz plastic Bottled Bud, Bud Light & Bud Select. In addition, Entenmann's has donated pastries, donuts and such, Coca-Cola has donated pop & bottled water and we have well over 50 Sponsors and advertisers for the event, so it will be one hell of a party. Where can you eat & drink (bottled beer) for $20 per person?

Also, you can bring whatever appetizers or snacks that you want for your own table. You can also bring in any booze that you want at your own table. We will be selling jello-shots throughout.

Oh also, after about 9:30pm we are having 800 Wings (three various flavors) and sheet pizza's delivered. We expect about 500+ to attend, but tickets sales have been slow due to another youth soccer fundraiser in town this same night, so come out and help fill the hall.

Betting windows will be set-up to place bets in $2 increments and the races shown on (2)Two Huge projection monitors placed strategically so that there isn't a bad seat in the house. There have been many donations that will be given away as door prizes, plus side boards, raffles, and other games will keep your interest between the races. We will also have a few items in a Chinese raffle.

The event will take place at the Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds. Doors open at 6:00pm, Post-time will be just after dinner (7:30-8:00pm). We have the very large hall until about 1:00am.

Where else can you go Saturday night for that kind of entertainment, give-aways, food, and ice cold bottled beer for only $20/per?

Hope to see you there.

I plan on attending. I plan on getting there when it opens and sticking for a few hours. I'll place a few bets. If I have to leave before the actual race I'll just give my tickets to you or your wife.

Guess I'll have to trust you will square up on Sunday if I win. ;)

If you don't show up to the tailgate on Sunday, I'll assume my bets hit and you two are on a rum boat somewhere in the Bahama's.

The Browns Boards Sponsored Horse 'The Real McCoy' will run in the 5th Race coming out of gate #4.

Here's the line-up for the 5th Race:

1.) Apple Butter

2.) UWE'S USURPER

3.) BOUNCING BETTY

4,) THE REAL McCOY

5.) DOUBLE DOODLE DELIGHT

6.) SLOWRIDER

7.) FRITZ

8.) OLD RUSTY NAG

9.) HOOF HEARTED

10.) LITTLE "D"

... Bunch of Fillies ... we got this one!

The Browns Boards Sponsored Horse 'The Real McCoy' will run in the 5th Race coming out of gate #4.

Here's the line-up for the 5th Race:

1.) Apple Butter

2.) UWE'S USURPER

3.) BOUNCING BETTY

4,) THE REAL McCOY

5.) DOUBLE DOODLE DELIGHT

6.) SLOWRIDER

7.) FRITZ

8.) OLD RUSTY NAG

9.) HOOF HEARTED

10.) LITTLE "D"

... Bunch of Fillies ... we got this one!

I see Bouncing Betty finishing on top of Slowrider

Zombo

Is this the Bouncing Betty you had in mind?:

more.bouncing.betty-1258502595.jpg

The package on the right here is actually pretty sweet in both the headlights and the trunk. The one on the left though is way overboard in my opinion. Maybe only someone like, maybe, Westside Steve could truly be happy with that arrangement. Or, maybe some of you could be too. You would have to let us know.

Is this the Bouncing Betty you had in mind?:

more.bouncing.betty-1258502595.jpg

Even before I saw the pic and reading Atens post, Bouncing Betty was my pick.

Though the term brings back some bad memories from a past era of my life, I have always like the name Betty, and if she had a little bounce...though not quite as you have depicted....all the better. ;)

The package on the right here is actually pretty sweet in both the headlights and the trunk. The one on the left though is way overboard in my opinion. Maybe only someone like, maybe, Westside Steve could truly be happy with that arrangement. Or, maybe some of you could be too. You would have to let us know.

I have almost been thrown out of strip joints for laughing at big ass tits like that. I hate huge tits.

Bouncing betty will finish last, the real McCoy is indeed, the real McCoy.

Also, I think I'm going to guarantee a win on Sunday.

Packed House at the BBAT Night at the Races Fundraiser last night. Thanks to those of you who made it out. The Real McCoy was out-kicked down the stretch by Bouncing Betty ... obviously saving it all for those homo Patriots in-town today.

73203_454897089150_58284069150_5615371_1

Packed House at the BBAT Night at the Races Fundraiser last night. Thanks to those of you who made it out. The Real McCoy was out-kicked down the stretch by Bouncing Betty ... obviously saving it all for those homo Patriots in-town today.

73203_454897089150_58284069150_5615371_1

Bouncing Betty finished on top? Damn, the Great Zomboni is on a roll.

Check out the ass on the blonde Milf. Tasty.

Zombo

Archived