THE BROWNS BOARD

Upcoming NFL Match Ups: Go Browns

ArmchairReport

I know this is a tough game and it looks like the Patriots are again putting together another good team but here are the keys to the game.

Patriots vs. Browns

The Patriots have the best record in football. There strengths in this game should be running the ball against a poor run defense. They can also attack in the air and work the left side of the field. The Browns keys to the game are running the ball also. The run defense is a weakness for the Patriots. When the Browns throw the ball expect the right side for bigger gains.

That is my take on the statistical advantage that the Browns have. I did break down the averages and they are at http://www.armchairreport.com

Hi Pats fan here.

<<

The run defense is a weakness for the Patriots. When the Browns throw the ball expect the right side for bigger gains.

>>

The Pats have a pretty good run D actually. Our Dline and LBs have been kickin' butt this year. We have a couple rookies, Spikes and Cunningham that have been stellar, and Mayo who is also young and fast is leading the league in tackles I believe.

The last couple games our secondary has been playing much better than earlier in the year, as the young players have fused together and become a unit instead of a bunch of talented individuals.

From what I can tell the Browns have been in most of the games until late in each one, and this is a trap game for the Pats.

The Pats also have had fantastic special teams play this year, and that should offset some of what Cribbs gives you on kick returns.

I know this is a tough game and it looks like the Patriots are again putting together another good team but here are the keys to the game.

Patriots vs. Browns

The Patriots have the best record in football. There strengths in this game should be running the ball against a poor run defense. They can also attack in the air and work the left side of the field. The Browns keys to the game are running the ball also. The run defense is a weakness for the Patriots. When the Browns throw the ball expect the right side for bigger gains.

That is my take on the statistical advantage that the Browns have. I did break down the averages and they are at http://www.armchairreport.com

Woah your analysis is WAY wrong. since when is the browns run defense "poor?" The only back to run over 100 yards on us all season is Ryan Turner, and we are ranked 15th in the league in total yards allowed. The patriots are tied for 9th.. Plus we have only allowed 1 rushing touchdown all year and that was because Stucky fumbled a punt on like the 3 yard line.. However, both teams are much worse in passing defense as we are ranked 21st in passing yards allowed and the patriots 28th!

I don't expect the browns to light it up on offense, but if the browns want to win, they have to be prepared for Tom Brady and the Pats passing game...

Archived