THE BROWNS BOARD

Predict the score/stats Pats @ CLE

sisky fringo

i got the Brownies 27-23.

i predict Hillis punches it in twice, Colt finds Moore in the end zone on a fade, and Cucumber-Head boots two thru for another 6.

Gaga hits Welker twice for 14 but the Browns D force the Pats to settle for 3 FGs on other trips.

Colt passes for 225 vs Gaga's 255, while Hillis rushes for 115 combined with Cribbs, Bell, and Thomas whatshihname's efforts totalling 275 altogether, over a Pats combined 190.

closest gets choice of either a sharpened pencil with no eraser or a crusty green pine cone that was recently pissed on by a little red weiner dog. sorry, best i can do on short notice.

The Browns have had plenty of time to scheme for these guys, so it should be a close game. If you have watched the Pats this year though, they have been running the ball a lot better, which is going to open up the play action. This scares the shit out of me because of Eric's cover skills this year. Brady is a master at the deep ball, so it will be a pretty good chess match today. I really want us to win but we will need another mistake free game and a couple of gadget plays to get it done. If we play like we are capable then I predict a 28-24 win for us. If we cant cover anyone then I say 35-14, because we will be trying to pass our way back into it. Go Browns!!!!! I wish I was there.

Browns 73-0

Mostly because I don't want to win and have to pay shipping on the prizes.

Honestly, we are playing better and realistically i'd put the final at around 27-17 Pats.

But, i'm a homer and I will predict a score with the best case scenerio in mind and say Browns win 20-10. Defense steps up again. Colt throws for one TD and Hillis finishes off another drive with a short TD Run.

Total yards

Pats: 389 (329 passing)

Browns: 293 (211 passing)

Player of the game: Ward with a recovered fumble and a pick.

i got the Brownies 27-23.

i predict Hillis punches it in twice, Colt finds Moore in the end zone on a fade, and Cucumber-Head boots two thru for another 6.

Gaga hits Welker twice for 14 but the Browns D force the Pats to settle for 3 FGs on other trips.

Colt passes for 225 vs Gaga's 255, while Hillis rushes for 115 combined with Cribbs, Bell, and Thomas whatshihname's efforts totalling 275 altogether, over a Pats combined 190.

closest gets choice of either a sharpened pencil with no eraser or a crusty green pine cone that was recently pissed on by a little red weiner dog. sorry, best i can do on short notice.

Post game comment. Not too shabby of a prediction overall. The McCoy fade was more a a leap. Welker had to suck today. I took one for the team and started Welker in my fantasy league this week. When I start him he always does crappy. I was trying to gurantee a Browns' win.

Post game comment. Not too shabby of a prediction overall. The McCoy fade was more a a leap. Welker had to suck today. I took one for the team and started Welker in my fantasy league this week. When I start him he always does crappy. I was trying to gurantee a Browns' win.

Does his extra point count in your fantasy league?

Because it sure as shit doesn't in mine. And that makes me mad.

Does his extra point count in your fantasy league?

Because it sure as shit doesn't in mine. And that makes me mad.

Doesn't count in my league either. I got 31 points out of Hillis today though. Now I have a 9 point lead over my fantasy league opponent today and all of our players have played except for Ochcinco who is one of my opponent's WR starters. Hopefully the Steelers won't let him score a TD.

Archived