THE BROWNS BOARD

How Do You Like Daboll Now?

Browns57

As I stated this morning in another post. As this team improves so does Daboll's play calling. Thus far the first half of this game we hgave seen some GREAT play calling by Daboll. The sneak on 4th down when it looked like they were just going to run the clock out. The mix of run and pass. Taking chances down the field to stretch the defense. And last but definately not least, the Flash package play with the handoff to Stuckey. That play was INCREDIBLE!

So for all of the haters out there, if the Browns end up winning this game Daboll deserves a game ball this week.

As I stated this morning in another post. As this team improves so does Daboll's play calling. Thus far the first half of this game we hgave seen some GREAT play calling by Daboll. The sneak on 4th down when it looked like they were just going to run the clock out. The mix of run and pass. Taking chances down the field to stretch the defense. And last but definately not least, the Flash package play with the handoff to Stuckey. That play was INCREDIBLE!

So for all of the haters out there, if the Browns end up winning this game Daboll deserves a game ball this week.

Amen, he deserves playcalling much better then last year. Just maybe Holmgren group is helping.

I don't want to hear any more about how these Browns are not BETTER.

Whoever has been saying that are either haters or they aren't paying attention! I think we may have found our new QB of the future. I say a game ball for Daboll, Hillis and McCoy!

What a great performance for the Browns!

Dominant!

Archived