THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Browns Browns

buster

2 games in a row I sat in my livingroom....sometimes alone because of my yelling.......watching the Browns win big time! I can't say enough about McCoy .....I can't say enough about Hillis........Thomas.......heck even Mangini.

This is not a 3-5 team.........in fact I think teams are going to dread playing them in the weeks ahead. Sorry if this is a repeat topic........I am pumped......pumped like never before! And I have a feeling this is just the very start of something really really good.

Go BROWNS!!!!!

The last 2 games are some of the best football the browns have played in many years at every level, yes even daboll!

Colt looks like the real deal to me, a little rough around the edges but a real true diamond in the ruff that is now in the process of being polished!

Whatever mangini and or holmgren are doing they need to keep doing it! Win or lose this is just fantastic football!

This was an exciting game, just like the game against New Orleans!! Colt is by far the best QB drafted this year. He looks very comfortable and looks like he can really lead this team. It seems a little early, but I can see this team taking us to our 1st Super Bowl. Maybe not this year, but I feel it coming very soon!!! Loving this team!!!! GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J-E-T-S, the Jets are NEXT NEXT NEXT...next to get a xxxxing beat down!

IF the Browns could beat the Jets it would really open up some eyes, as then they would have beaten the defending SB Champs, and the Media Darlings of the East Coast, the Pats and Jets in three straight weeks.

IF the Browns could beat the Jets it would really open up some eyes, as then they would have beaten the defending SB Champs, and the Media Darlings of the East Coast, the Pats and Jets in three straight weeks.

Agreed.Then comes even more expectations...this could get real interesting.

This season is reminding me of 1985, when the Browns were becoming competitive, and won the division at 8-8. I'm not saying w e are a playoff team now, it just has the feeling of the Browns being closer to a contender than an also-ran.

The place will be loud this Sunday, probably a playoff-game feel. Can't wait.

Well without three fourth-quarter leads blown in games, this team could very easily be 6-2. Unreal.

Yes and Same Senerio LAST year would Had Pittsburgh at 13-3 and in the Hunt Again. Thats life bro.. Great Win for ya all though... Its coming together . Congrats.

Archived