How would you grade Colt's performance?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Colt's Grade Was....

• A
    • B
    • C
    • I don't care! I'm too drunk!

I think that I would break down the Colt's play as follows:

1) Presnap management: I think he needed to be a little more careful with the play clock. Luckily, the time out being burned did not come back to haunt them. Got the team into the right play it seemed.

2) Reads: Seemed to make the right read every time today. Excellent job.

3) Accuracy: Started a little shaky on the first three throws but had some nice ones including taking advantage of play action to open up a passing window.

4) Strength: Some nice mustard on the ball at times but not anything really surprising

5) Other: Can't say enough about his composure and toughness. He felt the pass rush keeping eyes downfield. He finished on the score to the endzone (NICE BLOCK CRIBBS!). Didn't look confused at all.

My grade: A-

This proves that leadership builds team play. Colt is building team confidence and today I think the team found out, that he backs everything he does up. He comes prepared, period. If he wins or loses, he holds his head high and more important, he brings the team up with him. He leads by example. You can't coach that.

As well as he played, I think the best measurement of his play is how much he's got the team behind him. You saw how charged up they were around him when he ran in the touchdown.

He'll get the receivers to throw their whole body to reel in a catch. He'll make them all compete for extra time after practice for more reps.

It looks like he overthrows his tight ends on the "over the top" deep ball, but I've noticed him underthrow the faster receivers like Cribbs. Just an off hand observation.

The dude has ice in his veins. He wont win them all but he is playing very well against pretty tough defenses. The dive into endzone was so sweet to see, he gave it his all and he had some badass blocks "Cribbs". He is showing leadership and toughness. He is learning trail by fire and is doing a hell of a job, but he is not doing it alone. The WRs are catching passes and freight train Hillis is just opening it up for him. If we can scheme our way passed the Jets we could possibly go 10-6.

all im going to say, was that living in baltimore, i got more daps and hugs from baltimore fans for taking out new england than i ever imagined. i hate baltimore fans, but if they buy me drinks for wearing a browns cribbs jersey and cheering for my team.... hence the vote of too drunk to grade out teh colt.... im glad you added that option. i felt like it was just for me.

If bringing out the best in his teammates doesn't earn Colt an A+ from anyone else, it does from me.

The kid's a natural leader....HIS team will follow him into a VOLCANO & this is now HIS team!

GO BROWNS!!!

Mike

Archived