THE BROWNS BOARD

Nice Game Mr. Rubin

roach

i said last spring that my dream draft was Haden and McCoy. The fact that we got a couple a players in between made it heaven draft. Colt is a winner.

This was one of the best defensive games that i've seen since the Browns came back in '99. #71 played darn good. So did Sheldon Brown and most of the defense. You guys know that i don't give out kudos unless they are deserved. They are deserved. Way to go D!

Holmgren better thank his lucky stars that he has Mangini as his coach. Mike, stay up in the suite and collect your checks. Are you going to fire Daboll? i think not.

The Dawg Pound should never have been formed and is obsolete. The Browns legacy of winning years is offense and touchdowns and scoring and winning. The Dawg Pound legacy is that of ineptness and losing. Check it out.

When all the world was Brownstown.............the DAWG POUND did not exist...........but the "Greatest Show in Football" did

The Dawg Pound should never have been formed and is obsolete. The Browns legacy of winning years is offense and touchdowns and scoring and winning. The Dawg Pound legacy is that of ineptness and losing. Check it out.

When all the world was Brownstown.............the DAWG POUND did not exist...........but the "Greatest Show in Football" did

The Dawg Pound might have negative connotations, but it's still about the team and not an individual.

If you want to change it to something, think of something that encompasses the entire team and maybe has greater appeal to you personally.

Something like the "Brown Hole"... in your case.

Well, you had a good start for a few lines, and then resorted to yourself..........proving humanity is still full of jerks

Colt's Corral is a start to get away from all the losing ..............the DAWG POUND like I said is a misnomer and obsolete and should never have been adopted. The Dawg Pound is a legacy of losing. The great years of the Browns their was no dawg pound. The worst years of the Browns there was a Dawg Pound.........

Maybe it is time to rename ...........for me it clearly is..........I never appreciated the Dawg Pound stuff and all of its failures

Colts Corral was thrown out as start for people who think to think

You do not think..........so how about zipping it so intelligent folks can think about it..................and maybe just maybe we will get all the back to our championship roots and create a moniker for the misnamed pound that is appropriate for winning instead of losing..............

Go Browns......how about Otto's House

Well, you had a good start for a few lines, and then resorted to yourself..........proving humanity is still full of jerks

Colt's Corral is a start to get away from all the losing ..............the DAWG POUND like I said is a misnomer and obsolete and should never have been adopted. The Dawg Pound is a legacy of losing. The great years of the Browns their was no dawg pound. The worst years of the Browns there was a Dawg Pound.........

Maybe it is time to rename ...........for me it clearly is..........I never appreciated the Dawg Pound stuff and all of its failures

Colts Corral was thrown out as start for people who think to think

You do not think..........so how about zipping it so intelligent folks can think about it..................and maybe just maybe we will get all the back to our championship roots and create a moniker for the misnamed pound that is appropriate for winning instead of losing..............

Go Browns......how about Otto's House

Your abundance of "super ellipses" completely eradicates any chance of you calling out someone's intelligence.

If you want to get the "Dawg Pound" image changed you are going to have to the Cleveland Browns and Randy Lerner and NFL properties to go along with a new "image". I too, personally, think that it is an outdated image, but apparently it is still the one we are stuck with. I was at the game yesterday and the fans still "bark" for the defense and they still chant "here go Brownies, here we go. Woof, Woof".

Unless someone comes up with something more marketable, the apparell pushers and image consultants are going to push the Dawg Pound business.

Maybe we could have a guy named Colt take us to multiple playoffs.....but that wouldn't work because the Colt/horse image is already taken....by the Colts and Broncos. And they would never approve the Colt as weapon image as too violent. So, we may be stuck.

Maybe we should just all start drinking this and forget about the image:

colt_45.jpg

Archived