THE BROWNS BOARD

To Everyone Else...

Big-G

ESPN and NFL network, keep playing off the browns victories, keep telling the world that drew brees's poor play was why the browns won. Please, tell everyone the patriots had a bad day and that the receivers let Brady down. Other teams, keep thinking we are the push-overs of the past. But come game day you better understand that we are a good football team who will beat your team. In my entire life (though i am still quite young and spry) i have not seen anything like this from the browns, maybe '07 but that season led to nothing. No longer do we fear every down that our miserable QB will make a poor decision, we WILL run the ball and you WILL know it is coming, but how do you stop #40? I look forward to a good record at the end of the year and i hope that even then, the Browns will not get their credit from sports networks, it will make it all the better when we continue to prove people wrong.

bring it jets, our Ryan is better

ESPN and NFL network are all about the Jets/Lions or Vikings/Cardinals...both teams ALMOST lost to terrible teams, but the Browns crushed the best team in the league, and they get pushed aside. Just wait, tomorrow the Steelers will beat the Bengals and ESPN will be claiming them the best team...

I just will never understand why these networks cling to stupid crap that no one cares about? the Cowboys and Vikings are terrible, stop talking about them! they have NO CHANCE IN HELL to make the playoffs. They spend hours every day talking about Brett Favre. No one cares about the Steelers or the Jets either. Even when the Chiefs were tearing it up you never heard anything about them. Don't even get me started about the Heat and of course how they love the Yanks...

Well give it a rest- ESPN has turned into the Front runner movie star network. Farvre's chinnie owie got big press tonight, moreso than Colt's coming out party at home. It's not that the Browns played great, it's the Patriots had a bad game- just like the Saints did last week. Now, should the Browns knock off the Jets (um, the Lions had them on the ropes, but couldn't deliver the knock out punch). Look for all of a sudden for the Browns to start getting some much deserved love from the broadcast media.

Great Win... Impressive. Hillis is Wow...and Colt is Gonna be special. Its time for our Rivalry to Ignite . This game was one of the Most Thorough Dominations of Tom Brady I have ever seen. Congrats Brownie Fans a Corner has been Turned And Pittsburgh is in View. Dont get me wrong The Steelers anit going away , But I Really thing the Browns have arrived.

Great Win... Impressive. Hillis is Wow...and Colt is Gonna be special. Its time for our Rivalry to Ignite . This game was one of the Most Thorough Dominations of Tom Brady I have ever seen. Congrats Brownie Fans a Corner has been Turned And Pittsburgh is in View. Dont get me wrong The Steelers anit going away , But I Really thing the Browns have arrived.

Hell ya! LET"S GET IT ON!

I think Brady had a bad day. His passes were off and if they had been complete it might have been a different score. But why were his passes off? It seemed to me as if he didn't expect the pressure or coverage he saw. That would mean the D did its job and the Browns outplayed the Patriots.

And there's absolutely no excuse for letting Hillis and a rookie QB make the pat's defense look silly.

Sucks to be a Patriots fan today!

I think Brady had a bad day. His passes were off and if they had been complete it might have been a different score. But why were his passes off? It seemed to me as if he didn't expect the pressure or coverage he saw. That would mean the D did its job and the Browns outplayed the Patriots.

And there's absolutely no excuse for letting Hillis and a rookie QB make the pat's defense look silly.

You are 100% right. Same thing goes for the game against the Saints. The Browns were simply the better prepared, better coached team on the field in both weeks. We are starting to get some press on NFL network. Playbook for one has broken down Browns performances is a positive light almost all year. But I'm with Big-G. KEEP US UNDER THE RADAR! This team is really starting to come into its own and buying into the organizational philosophy and proving each week that this team is a real threat. That's all the "press" I need.

Archived