THE BROWNS BOARD

Cleveland Browns Preview

Aepps85

Jets fans will remember Hillis who gauged them for 122 yards and a touchdown on a nasty, rainy Thanksgiving weekend in 2008 that started a losing streak and doomed their season. This will not happen this season if this was to happen all superbowl hopes for the jets will be doomed. Plus Braylon Edwards is going to play with a chip on his shoulder against his former team.

Jets fans will remember Hillis who gauged them for 122 yards and a touchdown on a nasty, rainy Thanksgiving weekend in 2008 that started a losing streak and doomed their season. This will not happen this season if this was to happen all superbowl hopes for the jets will be doomed. Plus Braylon Edwards is going to play with a chip on his shoulder against his former team.

You came up with this all by yourself? WOW! Yeah, we heard ALL about this last week from Pats fans and the week before from Saints fans....move along.

Braylon Edwards is a major pussy with popcorn butter on his fingers . The only thing he'll catch this week is the wrath of a crowd he turned against himself by being the stupid ,loudmouthed , self promoting , fool he was . The Jets have no chance of being in the Superbowl . Their weaknesses will be spelled out for you on Sunday . The Jets are going to crash in Cleveland .

Dude the only way yall are winning is because In McCoy’s last two starts, he has not had more than 19 attempts and that will be his formula for success. They will want to pound the ball between the tackles and grind it out. That will limit McCoy’s exposure and not force him to make too many throws in difficult down and distance scenarios.

Of course this recipe only works if they get a lead early. Cleveland jumped on top against New Orleans and New England and will try to do the same against the Jets.

Braylon Edwards is a major pussy with popcorn butter on his fingers . The only thing he'll catch this week is the wrath of a crowd he turned against himself by being the stupid ,loudmouthed , self promoting , fool he was . The Jets have no chance of being in the Superbowl . Their weaknesses will be spelled out for you on Sunday . The Jets are going to crash in Cleveland .

You came up with this all by yourself? WOW! Yeah, we heard ALL about this last week from Pats fans and the week before from Saints fans....move along.

LOL move along INDEED! Jets and Jet fans can **** me, prepare for a shalacking at Cleveland Browns Stadium. You see what we did to your homies the Cheatriots, right? It will be only worse for the team that almost lost to the freakin Lions, lol

I will give the browns this Hillis has been tough to stop, even with 8 men in the box

http://jetsfan.com/Home/tabid/74/ctl/Detai...62/Default.aspx

LOL move along INDEED! Jets and Jet fans can **** me, prepare for a shalacking at Cleveland Browns Stadium. You see what we did to your homies the Cheatriots, right? It will be only worse for the team that almost lost to the freakin Lions, lol

As a Journalism and Mass Communications major at a top 25 college in that category, that is one of the worst previews and analysis I have ever read.

Thanks for sucking.

You also forgot to put in being a Cleveland Browns fan as well.

You jets fans do know we have a bunch of ex-jets on both sides of the ball not only playing with a chip on their shoulder but a chip for their coach who was fired there as well...

Colt will spread em and hillis will mow em down!

Yeah that coach sucks. Yall sound like Lion fans last week. Just Yawn at the statements.

Trust me, I give credit to where credit is due, regardless of franchise affiliation. And no credit was due. Sorry.

Exactly The Browns Schemes are like most 3-4 scheme teams, they rely on their linebackers to bring pressure and Scott Fujita has done a nice job with 3.5 sacks. Another guy to keep an eye on is Marcus Benard, a second year player out of Jackson State who has natural speed and athleticism and has already collected 4.5 sacks. Benard is used in nickel situations to rush the passer and is not ready to be an every down linebacker yet.

http://jetsfan.com/Home/tabid/74/ctl/Detai...65/Default.aspx

Yeah im looking foward to this game alot i think out of The Saints and Pats the Jets is going to be the toughest task not because i believe there the best team outta the three just the fact that we played those two teams at such a high level i hope we can continue to play at that caliber

Dude the only way yall are winning is because In McCoy’s last two starts, he has not had more than 19 attempts and that will be his formula for success. They will want to pound the ball between the tackles and grind it out. That will limit McCoy’s exposure and not force him to make too many throws in difficult down and distance scenarios.

Of course this recipe only works if they get a lead early. Cleveland jumped on top against New Orleans and New England and will try to do the same against the Jets.

The reason we didn't pass the ball to much was because we didn't have to. Why pass when your rb is racking up 184 yards?

The reason we didn't pass the ball to much was because we didn't have to. Why pass when your rb is racking up 184 yards?

Archived