THE BROWNS BOARD

Will the Browns Be Overlooked Again?

Thomaspro

The Lions lost that game by having the big man kick the extra point, at the level we are playing there is no team that's going to beat us that's not playing their best football. I'm not saying we are not going to lose another game I'm just saying our opponents are going to have to prepare for us as we are the best team in the nfl because we are playing at that level right now.

The Lions lost that game by having the big man kick the extra point, at the level we are playing there is no team that's going to beat us that's not playing their best football. I'm not saying we are not going to lose another game I'm just saying our opponents are going to have to prepare for us as we are the best team in the nfl because we are playing at that level right now.

What everybody seems to forget about that game is the fact that without the roughing the kicker call, there is no TD, only a FG and the Jets win without overtime. Yes, you guys are playing better, but best in the NFL? Cmon.

I really dont think anyone overlooked the browns as much as the browns found a diamond in McCOY and now defenses have much more on their plate to think about than just hillis...

Our game has drastically improved with colt in there and funny enough dabs playbook seems to fit that colt like a fine saddle...

Just saying having the right QB to execute the playbook and plan does not hurt!

And our defense under ryan has finally woke up and all 3 of this teams units are feeding off of each other, it makes the coaches look really good in what they are doing but can they keep it up?

woah woah woah woah woahhhhhhh.....

We are not playing like the best team in the nfl right now. We are playing sound competitive football. Pair that with turnovers at inopportune times for the opponent and you have the Cleveland Browns blowing out two of the best teams in a row back to back. I'm as pumped as anyone else, but lets not get carried away here.

I'm just saying our opponents are going to have to prepare for us as we are the best team in the nfl because we are playing at that level right now.

Yeah, the Browns are a good team, no doubt. You don't squish the Saints on the road and crush the Pats unless you are a good team. I'm definitely concerned about this game, any road game in the NFL is hard and your fan base is going to be fired up.

I'm glad the Pats showed the Jets how good you can be, because I think the Pats just expected to show up and win. I don't think they took the Saints game seriously because honestly that was more more of a Brees brain fart than anything, and your offense did very little.

So now that you feel like the Browns hit big time sit back and enjoy it. The most enjoyable seasons for nfl fans are when your team goes from sh!t to good, not necessarily the seasons you expect to win the super bowl, since it likely won't happen.

Should be a good game, not the end of the world for the Jets since after this they have Houston and Bengals at home, so they'll be 8-3 or 9-2.

Now we'll see if the Browns can keep it up. I personally wouldn't bet on this game, which shows I respect the Browns.

Archived