THE BROWNS BOARD

I anticipate a million responses.

firebiker911

Haha, you're such a dick. Between the camera's changing angles was a part where I asked that dickhead host if "He was from Here (Berea)" and that is when he quickly turned to the Hag to reply and the way he did it I thought he was trying to sway me away from answering Groza, so I aswered Clay Matthews, who happened to play the most GAMES for the Browns. That dickhead host is always giving hints and tips and he screwed me. LOL ... you're such a dick for posting this.

The camera added a few pounds to my 185-lb frame.

Haha, you're such a dick. Between the camera's changing angles was a part where I asked that dickhead host if "He was from Here (Berea)" and that is when he quickly turned to the Hag to reply and the way he did it I thought he was trying to sway me away from answering Groza, so I aswered Clay Matthews, who happened to play the most GAMES for the Browns. That dickhead host is always giving hints and tips and he screwed me. LOL ... you're such a dick for posting this.

Correction: 185 pound LEG. Unless you're 5'4".

LOL!

Come on atenears why be pissed this was just to good a stuff to not show man!

Lou who? Muhahahahaha!

Hey man i knew who it was immediately and bellowed out JIM BROWN seconds before you said clay matthews!

FAILSAUCE! Hehehehehe!

Stans taking it like a champ. Like a few of you have said, This was too funny not to post. Hag2 thought it was hilarious. If you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?

Stans taking it like a champ. Like a few of you have said, This was too funny not to post. Hag2 thought it was hilarious. If you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?

Don't let firebiker fool you ... he edited it to make me look bad. I really got all the questions right then bent Ashley, that cute little big boobied host, over a bar stool and had my way with her.

9716_1112572576581_1294918188_30308869_1

"Atenears got all the Questions right and then satisfied me over a bar stool"

Sorry Stan. You can't talk your way out of this one.

I mean, that performance rates right up there with the biggest chokes in Cleveland Browns history:

Red Right 88, The Drive, The Fumble, etc.

You should have just said: "I am not answering this question, instead, I am taking my trivia talent to South Beach".

Anteater ...They Say the Camera Adds 110Lbs...dont sweat it LOL>

Stan, you both looked great, well kathy anyway.

Howie the fact that you are on the board this week tells me you know what we did to New England. did you get a chance to watch it. It was a thing of beauty ... I almost cried.

Zombo

--but just got hammered and celebrated all night long instead.

WTF is the problem here? Clay isn't in the Hall and the Toe IS Berea.

This is why I talk football with Kathy at the gates.

PS The worst part is you let that Dbag Howerton win. Honestly, if Ashley was asking me the questions I's be doing the Namath "I wanna kiss youuuuu" thing.

A few things......

1. Don't be fooled, Stan can pack a lot of weight on that poor 185 pound frame of his.

2. Hag II is hot.

3. The question screwed me up too. If he'd asked which HOF player played the most seasons with the Browns, the answer would be easy. When he said "former" Brown, my mind started thinking of players that ended their career elsewhere. Like Matthews who played a lot af seasons here and ended with the Falcons or somewhere.

roach (Stan, setting aside the HOF issue, did i word #3 the way you asked me to?)

The whole thing hinges on the part they cut out, and I assume is why they cut it out. I asked the dickhead, "Was he from here (Berea)" and he immediately darted a look away from me. I watch that show all the time and they ALWAYS give helpful hints. I wasn't even looking for a hint, when the dickhead saw that I was on the right page he should have shoved the mic in my mug. His actions threw me off. Problem was, the dickhead didn't know that Groza resided in Berea since the 60's. I didn't hear the HOF part, and as Ed said, that wasn't part of the original question.

FACT: Gumbo and Atenears tailgated at Groza's funneral.

Here's my part #2 excuse - This is the second time I attempted to be on this show. One other time I was up in Mentor and was to be on it, but they drag their feet so damn long getting started and getting around to ya that most give up, pay their bill and go home. In Mentor I had an almost hour drive home and they kept telling me, "Your next, your next" two hours later I packed up and left. You have to fill out a 4-page waiver prior to being considered as well. On this night we waited since they were at the local bar. But it was a work night and again by time they got around to start filming there it was nearly 11:00pm ... we were half crocked and pretty much had a leg out the door. These host seem all friendly and shit on TV but they are a couple of asshole smart-asses.

I kjnew that Groza had retired and then came back, and that kind of threw me off too. I thought Clay played 17 seasons, but knew they weren't all with the Browns. I guess he played 16 seasons though total anyway. Clay Matthews did play the most GAMES with the Browns in Browns History, but Groza played the most seasons later as fat kicker pretty much before I was born.

I will say this, I feel like I can answer all these question right sitting on the couch at home, but get two cameras and bright lights in your face and your balls shrivel up to peas.

Look for us on Cash Cab next, as I take my talents to New York.

celebrity-pictures-ben-bailey-cash-cab.j

A few things......

1. Don't be fooled, Stan can pack a lot of weight on that poor 185 pound frame of his.

2. Hag II is hot.

3. The question screwed me up too. If he'd asked which HOF player played the most seasons with the Browns, the answer would be easy. When he said "former" Brown, my mind started thinking of players that ended their career elsewhere. Like Matthews who played a lot af seasons here and ended with the Falcons or somewhere.

roach (Stan, setting aside the HOF issue, did i word #3 the way you asked me to?)

The beauty of this is that Skippy goes down Lou Groza Boulevard every day on his way to work.

Dumbass.

Zombo

--Poor hag needs a real man that knows how to say "Groza" when he needs to.

Well, when I sent you a private message last week when I saw this on tv, I didn't think it would be making Browns Board news this week. And like I said, I had a feeling that one of these days I would see a board member on Beer Money. Now that I saw it again, I kinda see the deer in the headlights look but that's natural. It's always different when you're at home & you've proven you know your stuff. I wouldn't be able to remember my own name. Your wife looked pretty relaxed so that's good & ya both looked great. The way they phrase things can thow you off sometimes. Better luck next time. Now you'll have folks asking for your autograph lol.

Archived