THE BROWNS BOARD

hypothetical

DawgEatSteel

ok now i know i should just be enjoying this weeks win and thinking about the jets....but i have a question (just for fun dont get all pissed) but if the browns make the playoffs....who do you start at QB....or even the super bowl? do you give delhomme the team again to try and give the playoffs another go or start colt...or wallace

ok now i know i should just be enjoying this weeks win and thinking about the jets....but i have a question (just for fun dont get all pissed) but if the browns make the playoffs....who do you start at QB....or even the super bowl? do you give delhomme the team again to try and give the playoffs another go or start colt...or wallace

Hypothetically speaking, you give the start to the guy that got an unprecedented playoff birth after an unsalvageable 1-4 start.

Hypothetically, the Browns have to win out to make the playoffs. I'll bet you can get 200-1 or better odds on that one in Vegas.

Hypothetically, the Browns have to win out to make the playoffs. I'll bet you can get 200-1 or better odds on that one in Vegas.

Right, as mentioned elsewhere this might be different if the played in the AFC West or NFC West, but I think the Ravens and Steelers are probably going to be in this for the long haul which would leave only a 6th WC spot to claim, and right now that belongs to that 6-2 team whom the Browns spanked on Sunday.

But....they are still 6-2.

The one good thing is that one of them, the Steelers or Pats are going down this week.

Let's do the Pats a favor and spank the Jets the way we did them.

Archived