THE BROWNS BOARD

Howard & G-man recognized by the Browns

admin

Howard & G-man have been contacted by the Cleveland Browns and advised that they will be met at Hopkins airport on Friday and take part in a documentary of their British obsession with the Browns.

The pair have made the trip over the pond for about four consecutive years now and have took part in TheBrownsBoards Tailgate party for the past three.

The Browns Board Tailgate Party will have attendees this weekend from the UK, Scotland, Canada, Naples Florida, Arizona, San Diego, the Carolina's, New York, and many others who will travel from afar.

Tear'em up Howie & G-man!!! ... and pimp the TheBrownsBoard long and hard!

74375_1490946389900_1121215240_31226278_

Howard & G-man have been contacted by the Cleveland Browns and advised that they will be met at Hopkins airport on Friday and take part in a documentary of their British obsession with the Browns.

Oh good God those poor Browns staffers have no idea what they are in for. This will get a NC-17.

Can't wait to see all of you homos!

Zombo

usually I don't drink on the trans-Atlantic leg of our journey, perhaps a couple on the Newark to Cleveland leg, this week I'm thinking about drinking the bar dry before newfoundland and some red bull vodkas between newark and CLE.

Actually my wife has asked me topromise I wont drink at all

choices choices.

One thing for sure, I am going to do my damnest to mention this board because it is the only place to get insightful views on our common love.

HowieDawg.

The pair have made the trip over the pond for about four consecutive years now and have took part in TheBrownsBoards Tailgate party for the past three.

The Browns Board Tailgate Party will have attendees this weekend from the UK, Scotland, Canada, Naples Florida, Arizona, San Diego, the Carolina's, New York, and many others who will travel from afar.

Tear'em up Howie & G-man!!! ... and pimp the TheBrownsBoard long and hard!

74375_1490946389900_1121215240_31226278_8302864_n.jpg

PS I look like a dick in this photo, thumbs up for dicks.

did i just say that?

Archived