THE BROWNS BOARD

SteelerSChuck don't have a Home Forum

Guest ATENEARS

Guest ATENEARS

I went back to the old forum and looked up an old post where Steeler SChuck pimped a Steeler site (one that he obviously must like or hung out at).

SteelerSChucks old Post: Perhaps you subconsciously put them all on ignore and it just appears that you've been banned.

Here - go to this one:

www.stillernation.com

They'll be happy to abuse the shit out of you, and you won't get banned.

One for the other thumb coming up next.

WE OWN YINZ!!!!!

The guy spent most of the day making fun of the layout of this site. Take a second and go look at his favorite site. It is about as bland as a phpbb (same format) site can bee. They haven't even replaced the phpbb logo in the top header yet, and probably don't know how, but here's Chuck over here mocking our "Bells & Whistles"

He also mocked our lack of traffic in here today. While I was there, there were 5 members logged in and 1-guest besides myself.

Hey Chuck, I just saw you allude that the site Furnier was on wasn't a true Steeler site either, with their whining and all. Please tell us, if this site listed here ain't your site, and the one Furnier was on wasn't or the one I compared search results to wasn't either ... then please tell which site is your Home site?

If not, then admit that TheBrownsBoard.com is your Home site and you are here because it's one of the best sites you've ever been on.

We are calling you out Chuck. Which Steeler site are you a bigger member of than this forum here?

This ought to be interesting.

So is StoolerNation another site full of fags that are afraid of us like those skirt wearing pansies at Squeeler Furry? UpChuck, Stoned, Homeless10WardOfTheState86, GeekOfSqueel and the rest of these guys won't admit it, but they want to be like us, however they're saddled with the FrontRunner Nation.

Doug

Stone, please stop posting until you learn the slightest bit about attempting to insult anyone.

I cannot even begin to imagine what a pussy you are in person. icon_rolleyes.gif

This makes the 5th thread on the first page of this site that is about Steelers, their fans, or their players!

You guys are really pathetic!

So the last part of your statement is not an insult?

You are so fucking Retarded, why do you even try?

I went back to the old forum and looked up an old post where Steeler SChuck pimped a Steeler site (one that he obviously must like or hung out at).

SteelerSChucks old Post: Perhaps you subconsciously put them all on ignore and it just appears that you've been banned.

Here - go to this one:

www.stillernation.com

WE OWN YINZ!!!!!

The guy spent most of the day making fun of the layout of this site. Take a second and go look at his favorite site. It is about as bland as a phpbb (same format) site can bee. They haven't even replaced the phpbb logo in the top header yet, and probably don't know how, but here's Chuck over here mocking our "Bells & Whistles"

He also mocked our lack of traffic in here today. While I was there, there were 5 members logged in and 1-guest besides myself.

Hey Chuck, I just saw you allude that the site Furnier was on wasn't a true Steeler site either, with their whining and all. Please tell us, if this site listed here ain't your site, and the one Furnier was on wasn't or the one I compared search results to wasn't either ... then please tell which site is your Home site?

If not, then admit that TheBrownsBoard.com is your Home site and you are here because it's one of the best sites you've ever been on.

We are calling you out Chuck. Which Steeler site are you a bigger member of than this forum here?

First, I gotta laugh. I'm really in Stans head, and it's dark and cold with a dripping echo in there.

Must be tough when yinz gotta bag us Stiller fans to stir up some activity.

Second, I have no idea what site Alice "mullet rock rules" Furnier was at. I don't think he mentioned it or I didn't notice it.

Third, I have an account over at StillerNation. I don't post there as much as I did a while back, I gravitated toward another site that I liked better. SN's ok, but it gets sort of rough at times, which is why I suggested it to yinz (and none of yinz had the nads to log on to it). I post there a couple times a week (my account has around 1,500 posts on it), that's about it.

I don't have an account at Stillers.com, just never got around to it.

The site I post most on is a smaller one, might not show up on your radar. By smaller I mean it's a start-up. Couple buddies of mine got it going, and they did it right - not like this shipwreck. They have well over 100 members so far and the activity there blows this site away. Couple of posts a minute, and I sense the concern is that there's going to be too much activity pretty soon. I got a Steeler fan or two here on it, but I have 1,200 posts there and it's only a couple months old. Just ask Stone if ya don't believe me. I'd post the addy, but I'm not sure if my buddy wants it listed here - I'll have to check with him first. Maybe I'll post it in December and see if yinz pretenders want to log on to it for the next game.

Oh yeah, since you mentioned it - I'm logged on here now with 3 other "members". Odd? 4 members including me during the prime-time of forum activity?

Anyway - yinz ought to be glad us Stiller trolls are posting here now, otherwise your traffic might be half of what it is now.

Regards

.... an`at

Guest ATENEARS

Yeah, I figured you'd come back about some super secretive site that your buddies created that is just yinzy-awesome, so awesome that you can't tell anyone about it or it might dull the glossy awesome finish.

Stupid ass ... keep running your mouth, then running ... it fits you.

Anyone see a need to keep this clown around? I can't ever remember him ever bringing anything to the table. Anyone?

Yeah, I figured you'd come back about some super secretive site that your buddies created that is just yinzy-awesome, so awesome that you can't tell anyone about it or it might dull the glossy awesome finish.

Stupid ass ... keep running your mouth, then running ... it fits you.

Anyone see a need to keep this clown around? I can't ever remember him ever bringing anyuthing to the table. Anyone?

Hey - if you can't beat 'em, ban 'em.

Go for it, your posts will drop 20% along with the average IQ of the board.

Regards

..... an`at

Guest ATENEARS
Hey - if you can't beat 'em, ban 'em.

You're right Chuck, we can't beat you because there isn't anything of substance about you to beat. Your crimes were against the site, we gave you ample opportunities to display a comparable web site/message board that is of better design, functionality, search ranking, or even used by you, let alone have some affiliation to you. You are the one that brought this on against this site, we've just held you to back it up. What would you like us to do now ... wait for this super-duper phantom site to be listed 'maybe in December'? (WTF?)

Your banned, son. You're lame, and your an addition by subtraction.

Everyone say Bye to Chuck!

I haven't posted at Stillers.com in probably two years. I do occasionally read what those gonad heads are saying though.

So today I go over there to have a quick look and suddenly my IP address is permanently banned. He he. Any chance this has something to do with UpChuck's boot up the ass?

Funny stuff. It's their loss, that site needs all the traffic it can get.

Doug

Here - go to this one:

www.stillernation.com

WE OWN YINZ!!!!!

First, I gotta laugh. I'm really in Stans head, and it's dark and cold with a dripping echo in there.

Must be tough when yinz gotta bag us Stiller fans to stir up some activity.

Second, I have no idea what site Alice "mullet rock rules" Furnier was at. I don't think he mentioned it or I didn't notice it.

Third, I have an account over at StillerNation. I don't post there as much as I did a while back, I gravitated toward another site that I liked better. SN's ok, but it gets sort of rough at times, which is why I suggested it to yinz (and none of yinz had the nads to log on to it). I post there a couple times a week (my account has around 1,500 posts on it), that's about it.

I don't have an account at Stillers.com, just never got around to it.

The site I post most on is a smaller one, might not show up on your radar. By smaller I mean it's a start-up. Couple buddies of mine got it going, and they did it right - not like this shipwreck. They have well over 100 members so far and the activity there blows this site away. Couple of posts a minute, and I sense the concern is that there's going to be too much activity pretty soon. I got a Steeler fan or two here on it, but I have 1,200 posts there and it's only a couple months old. Just ask Stone if ya don't believe me. I'd post the addy, but I'm not sure if my buddy wants it listed here - I'll have to check with him first. Maybe I'll post it in December and see if yinz pretenders want to log on to it for the next game.

Oh yeah, since you mentioned it - I'm logged on here now with 3 other "members". Odd? 4 members including me during the prime-time of forum activity?

Anyway - yinz ought to be glad us Stiller trolls are posting here now, otherwise your traffic might be half of what it is now.

Regards

.... an`at

I'm sorry guys but I have to.

LOL INTERNET FIGHT! FAGZ!!!!!

Guest Masters
This makes the 5th thread on the first page of this site that is about Steelers, their fans, or their players!

You guys are really pathetic!

It's about mocking a troll.

Why do you bother banning people if you let them recreate the account?

Eh, either way - here's that forum that you were whining about. I'm a mod there.

http://www.thesteelersforum.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl

Now Stan, don't be a pussy and do a drive by. Create an account and at least post something.

I'll try to stop by and raise the IQ a bit.

DWJ

Archived