THE BROWNS BOARD

New Nickname for McCoy

The Gipper

Seems to me that his name alone says it all..."Colt" is young, energetic, and he represents the future. In addition, it's just 1 syllable that's easy for all to spell.

That's good enough for me.

Mike

Seems to me that his name alone says it all..."Colt" is young, energetic, and he represents the future. In addition, it's just 1 syllable that's easy for all to spell.

That's good enough for me.

Mike

Maybe, but some of us aren't as edumacted as the rest of ya and could use a dumbed down name instead of Kolt. Where would I be without MoMass' nickname?

Maybe, but some of us aren't as edumacted as the rest of ya and could use a dumbed down name instead of Kolt. Where would I be without MoMass' nickname?

I always refer to MoMass by his proper name. I mean, Mojameted Massamabaloo isn't that hard to pronounce or spell. Keep the nicknames for people with complicated names.

I always refer to MoMass by his proper name. I mean, Mojameted Massamabaloo isn't that hard to pronounce or spell. Keep the nicknames for people with complicated names.

Well when we had Babatunde Owshinowo I just called him Babaganoosh.

The other name for Colt that I came up with recall was merely the translation of his name from the Gaelic:

Son of Fire

Why mess with perfection? Here's a quote from the Missouri school newspaper before last year's homecoming game against Texas titled "10 Reasons That Make Texas A Bad Homecoming Opponent"

5. Colt McCoy. It's not enough that the guy has won 38 games as a collegiate starter. Or that he completed an NCAA record 77 percent of his passes last season. It's that he's the starting quarterback for the University of Texas and his name is COLT MCCOY. Playing football against a quarterback named Colt McCoy is like playing cards against a guy who has the same first name as a city. If you're at any sort of felt-covered table and a guy sits down and introduces himself as "Memphis," you walk away. Do not question this.

Colt "The Real Deal" McCOY!

The real mccoy..

Baby eyes mcboy..

Momma's lil mccoy..

or just "Colt" sounds great!

Danny "the wild colt" McCoy!

To me hillis is what he is, peyton "40" hillis...

Screw "666" "#40" is the new number of the beast! hehehehehe

Archived