THE BROWNS BOARD

I HATE THE STEELERS (t-shirt)

admin

As of now these tee-shirts are ONLY available at the tailgate party on Sunday, but may be made available for purchase on-line in the coming weeks.

76321_1494676723156_1121215240_31231355_

Front of shirt with back image in bottom right corner

For those who would like to order these shirts, mail in check and we will get them out to you asap.

$15.00 for Adult Sizes: sm, med, lg, XL

$17.00 for Sizes: XXL & 3XL

Add $4.90 for shipping.

QUANTITY BREAK: Get (2) for $25.00 (add $4.90 for shipping to order & $2/per for XXL & 3XL sizes).

Make Check payable to: 'CREATENS'

Mail order to: 471 Chestnut Drive, Berea Ohio 44017 (attn.: Tailgate shirt)

IMPORTANT: Include return shipping address.

Wait, you guys got a huge game coming up vs. the Jets and you are still focused on hating the Steelers? Hilarious. Pgh has gotten so far into your heads that you can't even see straight. Very funny stuff.

Welcome to the Browns Board Silverback, do the Steelers play the Browns again today?

Doh!

Wait, you guys got a huge game coming up vs. the Jets and you are still focused on hating the Steelers? Hilarious. Pgh has gotten so far into your heads that you can't even see straight. Very funny stuff.

Yes because we're wasting our time posting todler-esque BS on a Steelers board today, right?

we can multi-task. and EVERY week is Stooler hating week. It makes no difference who we play at any given time.

What's worse, the fact that once in a great while we talk smack about the squeelers or the fact that all of you trolls post on a Browns board every day all day? I mean you are the one's who actually dedicate hour after hour every day to come here and post right? I guess spending 20 hours a week here talking about the Browns when your not even wanted isnt as bad as a Browns fan spending 2 minutes out of his day in his own house to talk smack about the squeelers? Atleast in your messed up inbred minds it isnt.

Now have fun acting out your fantasy of being a hard ass over the internet. Dont forget to put on your shirt that has the muscles painted on so you can feel strong for a day to.

In the future dont call someone a thief for picking up a crumb when you have a handful of cookies yourself, hypocrites.

Pretty soon people will hate this place if the admins dont do anything about these trolls.

we should be able to vote for people to be blocked

haha

But seriously, it's one thing to be a fan of that team, but to just come around here to try to piss people off, argue, and make absolutely no sense is pointless. I guess it just shows some people have nothing better to do with their lives. I love how they "claim" we have some kind of inferiority complex, but they are the ones who spend half their day on a BROWNS board? whats the point? I have never even seen a board for their team and I could never imagine even going on there. They wonder why NO ONE likes their fanbase. Who spend all their time running their mouths, hiding when they lose, and worshiping piss colored towels...

Makes me respect Cleveland fans even more!

For those who would like to order these shirts, mail in check and we will get them out to you asap.

Add $4.90 for shipping.

QUANTITY BREAK: Get (2) for $25.00 (add $4.90 for shipping to order & $2/per for XXL & 3XL sizes).

Great idea, pal.

Any way to buy that from the other side of the pond?

Add $4.90 for shipping.

Do they come in Purple and Black? If so I'll take one.

we should be able to vote for people to be blocked

haha

But seriously, it's one thing to be a fan of that team, but to just come around here to try to piss people off, argue, and make absolutely no sense is pointless. I guess it just shows some people have nothing better to do with their lives. I love how they "claim" we have some kind of inferiority complex, but they are the ones who spend half their day on a BROWNS board? whats the point? I have never even seen a board for their team and I could never imagine even going on there. They wonder why NO ONE likes their fanbase. Who spend all their time running their mouths, hiding when they lose, and worshiping piss colored towels...

Makes me respect Cleveland fans even more!

EXACTLY!

The Stooler fans are just mad that the shirt doesn't say "I secretly love the Cleveland Browns, that's why I spend all my free time posting on one of their message boards." And then with The Browns Board etc. on the back.

No, its more flattering than anything. Being hated is a good thing, it means that team is doing something right.

You guys getting hammered the following week by the team we hammered the previous week ... keep doing that right.

Zombo

Archived